What Your New Home Has Built In
Bachelor, one, and two bedroom apartments for rent with sizes ranging from 496 sq. ft. to 972 sq. ft. – ample space for your living needs.
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, stove, dishwasher*
- Luxurious wood-style flooring
- Heat & hot water included
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- In-suite washer / dryer*
*in selected suites, only.
The Macdonald is a highly desirable apartment building with quality amenities and superior finishes with bachelor, one, and two bedroom apartments for rent. Residents of The Macdonald have access to an array of amenities.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Community gardens
- Laundry in building
- Outdoor terrace
- Cats allowed
- Storage lockers available
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Extremely desirable and vibrant location close to downtown and the stunning waterfront, with everything you need at your fingertips. Downtown Halifax is within walking distance providing you with an array of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Short distance to Halifax Pedway system & Scotiabank Centre. Near Dalhousie University as well as several elementary and high schools.
With its steep streets, stunning harbour, and the famous Citadel overlooking the city, Halifax is Nova Scotia’s largest city, the provincial capital and a cultural hub. With one of the world’s largest natural harbours, Halifax is a city with a close connection to the sea and a rich maritime history.
Halifax is home to many top universities, including: Dalhousie, Saint Mary’s, Mount Saint Vincent, King’s College, NSCAD and St. Francis Xavier.
Getting around Halifax is easy. You can drive a car, take the bus, hop on a ferry, ride a bike, take a taxi or just walk.
- Halifax Transit System
- Harbour Ferry Service
Points of Interest:
- Nearly four-kilometre long harbourfront boardwalk is lined with shops, restaurants, cafes, and entertainment
- Hop aboard the ferry to Dartmouth which is filled with more locally-owned shops, galleries, cafés, restaurants, and pubs.
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Casino Nova Scotia
- Citadel Historic Site
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
Shopping & Dining:
- Numerous locally owned restaurants, cafés, restaurants, and pubs to to suit every taste and occasion.
- Fast food: The World famous King of Donair