Frequently Asked Questions
How to pay rent?
We offer our residents various ways to pay their rent, including:
Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP): PAP is a convenient way to pay rent. Instead of sending or dropping off your rent payment at your rental office or trying to remember to pay your rent each month, we will automatically withdraw your rent from your bank account on the first day of each month.
- How do you sign up:
- Fill out the Pre-Authorized Debit Form. If you are new resident it will be provided to you.
- As a resident, you can even sign up directly via the Resident Portal by visiting, https://capreit.residentonline.ca/
- See our helpful how-to video: How To Sign up for Pre Authorized Rent Payments. https://youtu.be/etSwjrPrLvI
- Search for us via your online banking platform and set up CAPREIT as the payee
- You will be provided an account/reference number which must be used to make online payments. This ensures the payments are allocated to your account
- If you don’t know your account #, you can email or call us for this information
Debit/Credit Card Payments via Rentmoola:
As a resident you can go to https://rentmoola.com/capreit and use your account number to register. You will be provided with your account number or you can call or email us to ask for this information. In order to pay with your debit card please ensure it is Visa/Mastercard debit enabled.
Interac Debit Payments– just drop by your rental office during their office hours and use your debit card to make your payment