What Your New Home Has Built In
Explore modest layout options for our bachelor, 1-, 2- and 3 bedroom apartments at Mayfair Place:
- Heat and water utilities are included in your monthly rent
- The kitchen is designed for efficiency, including a dishwasher, and lots of cabinets to hold your cookware
- Enjoy time outside on your private balcony boasting city or mountain views
- You will find ample storage throughout your new apartment with large foyer closets and shelves to organize your home
- Utilize the second bedroom in our two-bedroom apartments as a home office to provide flexibility in the new work from home environment
Mayfair place offers spacious apartments for rent in one of Calgary’s most recognizable landmarks. This full-service property includes:
- Pet-friendly to pets of all sizes, with many off-leash dog parks a short drive away to keep your furry friends happy
- Enjoy the fully-equipped fitness centre to help you meet your fitness goals
- Relax in the sauna after a hard workout or long day
- Beat the heat in the indoor pool
- Secure entry, underground parking, and on-site management help to keep the building secure and safe for residents
- An on-site laundry room operated by Coinamatic ensures you get your washing done conveniently and efficiently
- Enjoy exclusive offers with Moby Internet
- Savour barbecuing and scenic views from our private rooftop patio equipped with a community garden, kids sandbox, and putting green
- You’ll also find a convenience store, restaurant, pharmacy, medical offices and other services just an elevator ride away
- Plenty of visitor parking for when your friends or family come to visit
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
The neighborhood of Kelvin Grove is centrally located in Calgary stretching from Rockyview General Hospital, west to Chinook Shopping Centre bordering Glenmore and Macleod Trails making it accessible to all points of the city.
- Mayfair Place is a 20min walk from Rockyview General Hospital or a 5min drive in an emergency situation. There are also lots of medical services in the commercial side of the building for more regular appointments.
- The Chinook LRT Station is a 25min walk from your front door and connects you to many different transit routes throughout the city. Alternatively, Bus Route #3 – Elbow Drive stops right outside your front door.
- Chinook Shopping Centre, one of the largest malls in Calgary, is also a 20min walk away and has stores like The Bay, Nordstrom Rack, Sport Chek, and Apple.
- Grocery stores like Save-On-Foods and Walmart are a short drive away, but the commercial side of the building also has a convenience store for anything you might need in a pinch.
- Explore all kinds of restaurants located along Macleod Trail including Kinjo Sushi & Grill, Cactus Club, JOEY, Gaucho Brazilian Barbecue, and Red Lobster.
- Get outside and enjoy sitting riverside at Sandy Beach Park, taking your dog to the Glenmore Dam off-leash park, or golf at the Lakeview Golf Course. Biking trails also run alongside the Glenmore Reservoir providing gorgeous rides along the Elbow River.
- Schools in the area include Chinook Park School, Calgary Girls School Society, Woodman Public Middle School, and Henry Wise Wood Public High School.
No Security Deposit
Move in this month and you may qualify for our incentive.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only based on certain lease terms.