What Your New Home Has Built In
Explore thoughtful layouts for our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments at Aldrin House:
- Heat and water utilities are included in your monthly rent
- Suites offer a private balcony so you can spend some time outside reading a book or listening to the neighborhood sounds
- Utilize the second bedroom in our two-bedroom apartments as a home office to provide flexibility in the new work from home environment
- Elevate your style with wood plank flooring upgrades
- Secure in-suite storage is available to help keep your valuables safe
- If you’re looking for a short-term stay, consider our furnished suite which includes an oversized kitchen designed for entertaining and in addition to most of the features above, includes your electricity, cable, and internet in your rental price
Aldrin House residents enjoy convenience and style in the heart of the Calgary Beltline, close to all amenities, and also include these building features:
- Aldrin House is pet-friendly to pets of all sizes, with the Connaught off-leash park 6min walk away to keep your furry friends happy
- Secure entry and underground parking help to keep the building secure and safe for residents
- Elevators to help make moving in a breeze
- An on-site laundry room operated by Coinamatic ensures you get your washing done conveniently and efficiently
- Enjoy exclusive offers with Moby Internet
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Easy access to both Red and Blue LRT Lines and Bus Routes: #2 (Mount Pleasant/Killarney-17 Ave), #7 (Marda Loop), #13 (Altadore), #90 (Bridgeland/University of Calgary)
- Schools in the area include: Montessori School of Calgary, Connaught Elementary School, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Western Canada High School, St. Mary’s Catholic High School, University of Calgary – Downtown Campus, and Bow Valley College.
- Within walking distance to 17th Avenue and it’s host of restaurants, bars, art galleries, and theatres including: PORCH, Galaxie Diner, The Ship & Anchor Pub, Lougheed House Historic Site, and Last Best Brewing.
- Necessities including: Safeway, Canadian Tire, and the Sheldon Chumir Health Centre are all accessible by foot.
- Connaught Off-Leash Dog Park is within walking distance.