What Your New Home Has Built In
Explore a variety of spacious layouts at The Carrington including:
- Heat and water utilities are included in your monthly rent
- Open concept layouts allow for creativity in designing your living space
- Some of our 1- and 2-bedroom suites come with an additional den that can be utilized as a home office to cut the commute and work from home
- The kitchen is designed for efficiency with full suite of appliances including dishwasher
- Select suites also have a microwave and hood range fan included in the kitchen
- Get more done in your day utilizing your in-suite full-sized washer and dryer
- Stay warm in the winter with double pane windows
- Enjoy gorgeous cityscapes from your private balcony
- You will find ample storage throughout your new apartment with large closets and shelves to organize your home
- Our 2- and 3- Bedroom suites come with an additional ensuite bathroom
The Carrington is a four-story building located inner-city in the Beltline offering the perfect home for downtown living:
- Small to medium-sized pets are welcome, and will enjoy sunbathing in the living room or sitting on the large balcony enjoying the fresh air
- Secure entry, underground parking, and on-site management help to keep the building secure and safe for residents
- The building is wheelchair accessible with multiple elevator banks making move-in a breeze
- Plenty of visitor parking for when your friends or family come to visit
- Additional storage rooms are offered for a nominal monthly fee
- Enjoy exclusive offers on fibre internet, TV and phone with Moby
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Easy access to both Red and Blue LRT Lines and Bus Routes: #2 (Mount Pleasant/Killarney-17 Ave), #7 (Marda Loop), #13 (Altadore), #90 (Bridgeland/University of Calgary)
- Schools in the area include: Montessori School of Calgary, Connaught Elementary School, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Western Canada High School, St. Mary’s Catholic High School, University of Calgary – Downtown Campus, and Bow Valley College.
- Within walking distance to 17th Avenue and it’s host of restaurants, bars, art galleries, and theatres including: PORCH, Galaxie Diner, The Ship & Anchor Pub, Lougheed House Historic Site, and Last Best Brewing.
- Necessities including: Safeway, Canadian Tire, and the Sheldon Chumir Health Centre are all accessible by foot.
- Connaught Off-Leash Dog Park is within walking distance.