What Your New Home Has Built In
- High ceilings
- Private balconies in most suites
- Spacious living areas
- Heat and water included
In every city, there are neighbourhoods associated with a lifestyle that includes a vibrant atmosphere, shopping, and dining. These apartments for rent in Toronto are nestled in a quiet upscale neighbourhood at Yonge & St.Clair. With an excellent Walk Score of 94 and Transit Score of 88 Oriole Apartments is walking distance to the shops and restaurants at Yonge and St. Clair. This is a great place to call home.
Working from Home?
Why not upgrade to one of our Bachelor, 1 or 2 Bedroom Suites. Ideal for your Home Office!
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Controlled access entry
- Small parkette between buildings
- Laundry facility
- Pet friendly
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- 10-minutes to downtown Toronto
- 5 minute walk to Yonge St. and St. Clair subway station
- 20-minute drive to 401 / Gardiner Expressway / 404
- Grocery shopping in the area: St. Clair Centre, Sobeys, Bruno’s Fine Foods
- Many schools in the area
From cosmopolitan chic to country charm, Toronto’s neighbourhoods offer an eclectic mix of cultural activities, architecture, food and shopping and a multitude of Toronto apartment rentals to choose from. This vast diversity creates a worldly experience for those that live in or visit Ontario’s capital city.Explore Toronto and Surrounding Area