Contact the Rental Office
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What Your New Home Has Built In
- Upgraded lighting
- Dishwasher included in some units
- Heat and water included
- 1, 2, 2 + den, and 3 bedrooms available
- Some units with 12 foot high ceilings
The suites at Highland Village are all very large and bright offering you more than enough living space for your needs. Some of our units have 12 foot ceilings, and some come equipped with dishwashers, and great views of London.
- On-site laundry facilities
- Pet friendly
- Party Room
- Gym/fitness room
- Indoor, outdoor, visitors, and bike parking available
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Nearby is White Oaks Mall, Victoria Hospital, restaurants, great access to public transportation and Highway 401. Drop by our rental office located at 501 Wilkins St. and one of our leasing specialists will be more than happy to find you your new home in London. These apartments feature one, two, two + den and 3 bedrooms. Stop by today and make Highland Village your new home.
- Convenient access to White Oaks Mall, Tim Horton’s, Shopper’s Drug Mart and more means you’ll never have to go without the essentials.
- Enjoy a close proximity to parks and green spaces, as well as public transit and Victoria and Parkwood hospitals. Everything your family needs will be just a quick trip from home.
- Experience London’s natural and heritage offerings, as well as the city’s vibrant cultural life with seasonal festivals like Sunfest, the Home County Folk Festival and the London Rib-fest.
Situated just north of Lake Erie on the US border, London, Ontario features heritage sites, cultural centres and lush greenery along the Thames River. It is home to the prestigious University of Western Ontario as well as a diverse community of students, families and new Canadians. Among the city’s range of museums are Museum London, a showcase for regional art and historical artefacts, and the interactive Children’s Museum. The city centre features numerous parks and greenways along the Thames River.Explore London
No Last Month's Rent Deposit
No last month’s rent deposit is required*
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.