What Your New Home Has Built In
- Spacious living areas with large windows
- Plank flooring
- Ample closet space
- Stove and refrigerator
- Tubs with ceramic tile surround
- Private balconies
- Most 3 bedrooms have 1.5 or 2 bathrooms
- Heat and water included
In the very heart of Brampton, is the 3 building complex of 3 and 11 Knightsbridge and 5 Kings Cross. We offer beautiful and spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Brampton.
- Splash pad
- Basketball court
- Community garden
- Laundry facilities
- Underground, Outdoor, and Visitors parking
- Bike parking
- Landscaped grounds
- Pets welcome
- Controlled access with security cameras
- Barrier free entrances
- Garbage chutes
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Our family environment is only complemented by our fantastic location, which boasts a Walk Score of 78 and Transit Score of 63! We are within walking distance from Bramalea City Centre, the library, public schools and bus stops. Stop by and meet our friendly staff! We are here for you and welcome the opportunity to have you join our family at CAPREIT.
Prices quoted represent the three buildings at Knightsbridge Kings Cross Apartments.
- Transit Score of 63: Steps to public transportation
- 5 minute drive to Highway 410
- 15 minutes to Toronto International Airport
- Walk Score of 78: Walking distance to Chinguacousy Park
- Schools in the area: Clark Elementary, St. Thomas Aquinas, Birchbank Public School
- Daycare: Mini School & Precious Jewels
- Grocery Shopping: No Frills, Metro, Freshco
- Leisure Activities: Earnscliffe Recreation Centre
- Hospital / Medical: King’s Cross Walk-In Clinic
Brampton is a surburban city in the Peel Region of the Greater Toronto Area and is the region’s third most populous municipality. Brampton has grown to become one of the most diverse cities in Canada, and is home to a thriving South Asian community. Brampton has attracted both residents and business, and is a prime location for corporate head offices, factories, warehousing & transportation- including: Loblaws, Chrysler Canada, Nestlé Amazon and more. There is always something to do in Brampton: Beach Parties, Multicultural Festivals, Musical Entertainment, the list goes on! Brampton’s many rivers and lakes, including the Credit and the West Humber Rivers, Heart Lake, Professor’s Lake, and Loafer’s Lake provide popular leisure activities for residents.
- Many private post-secondary institutions offering vocational training including Springfield College Brampton, CDI College, TriOS College, Academy of Learning, and many more.
- Two main school boards: the Peel District School Board, and the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board,
- Close to Pearson International Airport (in Mississauga)
- Local transit is provided by Brampton Transit, with connections to other systems such as MiWay, York Region Transit, Go Transit, and Toronto Transit Commission.
- There are three GO Train stations in Brampton along the Kitchener line: Bramalea, Brampton and Mount Pleasant
- GO Bus service to York University and subway stations at Yorkdale Mall and York Mills in Toronto.
- Highways 401, 403, QEW, 407 ETR
Points of Interest:
- William Osler Health Centre
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives, Rose Theatre, Artway Gallery, Beaux Arts Brampton, Lester B. Pearson Theatre
- Gage Park, Mount Chinguacousy and the Chinguacousy Park-Greenhouse and gardens, Claireville Conservation Area, Professor’s Lake
- South Fletchers Sportsplex