Contact the Rental Office
What Your New Home Has Built In
Stunning, spacious 2 bedroom plus den apartments ranging in size from 1267 sq. ft. to 1565 sq. ft. providing you ample space for your living needs.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances: fridge, stove, dishwasher.
- In-suite laundry: washer / dryer.
- Modern open-concept kitchen with island and modern backsplash
- Luxurious quartz counter tops in kitchen
- Ceramic tiles in kitchen & bathroom
- Private balcony
- Vinyl plank laminate flooring
- Air Conditioning
The Madison offers you stunning and spacious 2 bedrooms plus dens for rent in Bedford with many luxurious amenities, set amongst tree-lined trails and expansive parks. Yet just minutes from downtown Halifax.
- Fitness centre
- Indoor bike storage
- Social room
- Underground parking & storage
- Car wash bay
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Living at The Madison has you close to everything you will need as you are minutes away from restaurants or shopping at either Kearney Lake Plaza or Mill Cove Plaza. Enjoy the outdoors then take in the abundance of parks, trails and lakes nearby. You will also be minutes to downtown Halifax which is easily accessible by car or public transportation.
Bedford, Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), NS
The Bedford region is made up of a collection of family-oriented communities located roughly 20 minutes drive from Downtown Halifax. Bedford sits at the northwestern end of the Bedford basin and offers brilliant views of the Halifax Harbour from DeWolf Park. The area is known for Sunnyside mall, the charming Bedford Basin Farmers Market and Garden Centre, and historic Hemlock Ravine Park.
- Charles P. Allen High School
- Rocky Lake Junior High
- Basinview Drive Community School,
- Sunnyside Elementary
Bedford is served by Halifax’s transit authority. Bedford is well serviced by taxis, buses, roads, highways, and sidewalks/walking paths.
- Bus service: Halifax Transit Routes 8, 87, 90, 91 and 93
- Major thoroughfares: Bicentennial Drive, Bedford Highway, Larry Uteck Blvd
Points of Interest:
- Numerous parks and nature paths: Fort Sackville walkway, Sandy Lake Park, Papermill Lake Beach Park, DeWolf Park, Admiral Cove Park, Hemlock Ravine Park, Kearney Lake Dam / Falls
- BMO Centre Sports Complex
- Bedford Waterfront Boardwalk
- Glen Arbour Golf Course
Shopping & Dining:
- Sunnyside Mall
- Bedford Basin Farmers Market
- Atlantic Superstore