What Your New Home Has Built In
- Luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites with 2 bathrooms
- Central air conditioing
- Stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- Granite counter tops
- In-suite laundry washer/dryer
- Modern glass balconies
- Carpet-free units
- Accessible units available
- Ask about our furnished suites
76 Place luxury apartments is a 6 storey building nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac with all the finishes you would expect of a high end building in this sought after area. Located in a spectacular park
like setting with a natural forest backdrop and beautiful landscaping.
- Fitness room
- Pet-friendly building
- Secure intercom access
- Large fully-equipped common room
- Car wash bay
- Underground and outside parking available
- Accessible units & parking available
- Furnished Suites available
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Conveniently bordered by Highway 102, Hammonds Plains Road, Bedford Highway and Kearney Lake
- Located in a quiet residential area walking distance to Delridge Plaza, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Second Cup, Banks, and more.
- Minutes to Bayers Lake Industrial area with easy access to Highway 102, Larry Uteck Boulevard, and Hammons Plains Road.
- Close to Bedford Basin, fisherman’s Market, and Bedford Boardwalk.
The Bedford region is made up of a collection of family-oriented communities located roughly 20 minutes drive from Downtown Halifax. Bedford sits at the northwestern end of the Bedford basin and offers brilliant views of the Halifax Harbour from DeWolf Park. The area is known for Sunnyside mall, the charming Bedford Basin Farmers Market and Garden Centre, and historic Hemlock Ravine Park.
- Charles P. Allen High School
- Rocky Lake Junior High
- Basinview Drive Community School,
- Sunnyside Elementary
Bedford is served by Halifax’s transit authority. Bedford is well serviced by taxis, buses, roads, highways, and sidewalks/walking paths.
- Bus service: Halifax Transit Routes 8, 87, 90, 91 and 93
- Major thoroughfares: Bicentennial Drive, Bedford Highway, Larry Uteck Blvd
Points of Interest:
- Numerous parks and nature paths: Fort Sackville walkway, Sandy Lake Park, Papermill Lake Beach Park, DeWolf Park, Admiral Cove Park, Hemlock Ravine Park, Kearney Lake Dam / Falls
- BMO Centre Sports Complex
- Bedford Waterfront Boardwalk
- Glen Arbour Golf Course
Shopping & Dining:
- Sunnyside Mall
- Bedford Basin Farmers Market
- Atlantic Superstore