What Your New Home Has Built In
- In-suite laundry
- Balcony or outdoor space
- Upgraded & deluxe suites with 9’ ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Parquet floors
- Storage space
Rental office is located at 650 Woodcliffe Private
It’s easy to fall in love with our Forestview townhomes for rent in Ottawa, located in a mature, family-friendly community in Orléans in East Ottawa. The area is bursting with parks, forests, restaurants and cafés, bilingual schools, and welcoming neighbours. When you feel the urge to venture out, you’ll have direct access to highways 174 and 417, putting you in downtown Ottawa in no time flat.
From the beautiful tree-lined streets, to Racette Park with its lit tennis and basketball courts and children’s play area, to the lovely landscaping throughout the grounds, there’s nowhere else you’ll want to call home.
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor parking
- Fitness centre
- Children’s playground
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Near major streets & highways: Orléans Blvd, Innes Road, Jean D’Arc, St. Joseph Blvd, Highway 417 & 174
As Canada’s fourth largest metropolis and the country’s capital city, Ottawa offers a unique urban yet intimate lifestyle. This vibrant, bilingual city lies south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of southern Ontario across from Hull Quebec. and provides a unique range of cultural, shopping, festivals and dining amenities. The Public Service of Canada and the high-tech industry are the area’s major employers, but tourism is also an important part of Ottawa’s economy.
- Ottawa has the highest per capita concentration of engineers, scientists, and residents with PhDs in Canada.
- Universities: Carleton University, University of Ottawa, Dominican University College, Saint Paul University.
- Colleges: Algonquin College, La Cité collégiale.
- Public School boards: Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB), Ottawa Catholic School Board
- OC Transpo operates the public transit system.
Points of Interest:
- Museums: and Galleries: National Gallery of Canada, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, the Canada Science and Technology Museum, and many more
- National Arts Centre
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Canadian Tire Centre, home of the Ottawa Senators
Shopping & Dining: