What Your New Home Has Built In
- Beautiful views of the city
- Fridge and stove included
- Heat and water included
- Hydro (electricity) included
- Carpeted floors
Working From Home?
Why not upgrade to one of our Bachelor, Jr 1 Bedroom, 1 OR 2 Bedroom SUITES ideal for YOUR Home office!
A modern complex built in the late ’70s, Place du Boulevard is beautifully maintained and located in one of the most vibrant areas of the city between Saint-Denis and Saint-Laurent streets, one block south of bustling Sainte-Catherine Street. This 18 storey building contains 220 apartments for rent in downtown Montreal.
- Laundry room
- Underground parking
- Surveillance camera
- Carpeted floors
- Rooftop deck
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Thanks to its unique location, coffee shops, cinemas, theatres, restaurants, shops and nightclubs are all easily accessible. If you use public transit, the Champ-de-Mars and Berri-UQAM metro stations are very close. UQAM students will appreciate being able to walk to their campus. The new Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM) is just across the street.
- 150 bus line, Berri-UQAM and Champ-de-Mars metro stations
- In the heart of downtown, just next to old Montreal and the chinatown district
- Live steps away from the Quartier des spectacles and make the most the Montreal summer festivals
- Next door to UQAM university
- minutes walk from many restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shops, grocery stores, parks, schools, cinemas, pharmacy just down the street
- Just minutes walk from the CHUM
This is the cultural capital of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. The second largest city in Canada, it is a city rich in culture and history, and has a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest cities in North America with an equally diverse selection of Montreal apartment rentals . Montréal is the third-largest French-speaking city in the world, but it maintains a mixed demographic of people from around the world. From the old city to the new, each area of Montreal has unique offerings to those who live there.Explore Montreal