What Your New Home Has Built In
The buildings offer a good mix of apartments for rent ranging from bachelors to two-bedrooms. Large apartments, ranging in size from 330 to 1000 sq. ft. much larger than most in the area providing more than enough living space for your needs.
- Fridge and stove
- 9-foot ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Large balconies
- Water included
- Heating included at 4140 Cote Sainte Catherine
Le Côte Sainte-Catherine is comprised of 4 buildings located across the Côte-des-Neiges neighbourhood in Montréal’s West End.
- On-site laundry
- Interior and exterior parking
- Pet-friendly building
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Next to College international Marie de France and TAV college.
- METRO Côte Ste-Catherine, Plamondon, and Côte-des-Neiges.
- Bus lines nearby are 129, 124 and 368.
- Next to Jewish General Hospital and St. Justine’s University Hospital.
- Easy access to several highways
This is the cultural capital of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. The second largest city in Canada, it is a city rich in culture and history, and has a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest cities in North America with an equally diverse selection of Montreal apartment rentals . Montréal is the third-largest French-speaking city in the world, but it maintains a mixed demographic of people from around the world. From the old city to the new, each area of Montreal has unique offerings to those who live there.Explore Montreal
1 Month Free Rent*
When you sign a lease today.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.