What Your New Home Has Built In
Bright, renovated 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fridge & stove
- Hardwood floors
- Storage area
- Intercom system
- Laundry in building
- On-site convenience store in one of the buildings
- Parking available
- Intercom system
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood, in a wooded area with many parks, schools nearby. Proximity to CEGEP Bois De Boulogne.
Ahuntsic is a district in the northern part of Montreal, along the scenic Rivière des Prairies (Prairies River) which divides Montreal and Laval. It is part of the borough of Ahuntsic-Cartierville, and is home to Collège Ahuntsic, CEGEP Bois De Boulogne and the Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard. The area is served by three Metro stations, The Sauvé train station. Autoroute 40 provides east west access, while Autoroute 15 and the Médéric-Martin bridge provide quick access north to Laval.
- Collège Ahuntsic, CEGEP Bois De Boulogne Ahuntsic, Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles, Vanier College
- École secondaire Marie-Anne, College Mont-Saint-Louis, Collège Regina Assumpta
- Augustin Roscelli, Cedarcrest Elementary
- Henri-Bourassa, Sauvé, and Crémazie Metro stations on the Orange line
- Serviced by multiple CTCUM bus routes
- Route Verte – bicycle path network
- The Sauvé train station, Via Rail Montreal-Senneterre
- Autoroute 15, Autoroute 40
Points of Interest:
- Parks: Île Perry and Parc de l’Île de la Visitation, Henri-Julien Park, Marcelin-Wilson Park
- Claude Robillard Sports Complex
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Shopping & Dining:
- Centre Rockland (Rockland Shopping Center), Marché Central, Costco, Jean Talon Market, Home Depot
1 Month Free Rent*
When you sign a lease today.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.