What Your New Home Has Built In
Bright Jr. 1 bedroom (2½), 1 bedroom (3½), and 2 bedroom (4½) apartments for rent in Cote-des-Neiges.
- Scenic view of beautiful surrounding green spaces from most balconies
- Stove and fridge included
- Dishwasher included in 2 bedroom (4½) units
- Private balconies
- Heat & hot water included
- Big bedrooms
- Ample storage space
The complex has a caring and attentive on-site staff who are concerned with the well being of residents.
- Indoor parking available
- On-site laundry room
- Garbage chutes
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
At Cote-des-Neiges Apartments you’ll enjoy the ambience of this quaint location, which is nestled in a convenient Montreal neighborhood.
- Enjoy biking, jogging (Mont-Royal Park, Westmount Summit Park) in the summertime and skating and sledding at the Mont Royal Park in the winter
- Walk Score of 70: walk to Mont-Royal Park, Beaver Lake, Eco Museum Westmount Summit, universities
- University of Montreal a short 10 minute walk away
- Close proximity to many major highways
- Bus right in front of the building (5 min ride to downtown Montreal) and the Côte-des-Neiges metro station is also nearby
This is the cultural capital of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. The second largest city in Canada, it is a city rich in culture and history, and has a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest cities in North America with an equally diverse selection of Montreal apartment rentals . Montréal is the third-largest French-speaking city in the world, but it maintains a mixed demographic of people from around the world. From the old city to the new, each area of Montreal has unique offerings to those who live there.Explore Montreal