What Your New Home Has Built In
- Carpeted and spacious suites
- Private balconies
- In-suite air-conditioning
- Heat and water included
- Fridge and stove included
Our residents enjoy the luxury of an outdoor, heated swimming pool and saunas. Families love that our building is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, great for children playing in the area. Welcome home to luxury and relaxation at 2121 Rathburn Road. With so many fantastic amenities, this property feels like a resort.
- Heated outdoor pool
- On-site laundry facilities
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- On-site professional and friendly staff
- Pet friendly
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Rathburn Apartments offers luxury apartments for rent in Mississauga located in a park like surrounding within walking distance to great shopping and transit.
- 10 minute drive to Highways 427 and 401
- Centennial Park at the rear of the building with a large amount of green space including soccer field and golf centre
- Walking / hiking trails behind the building that lead throughout Mississauga
- Steps to Kingsbury Mall with Longos and Shoppers Drug Mart
- Schools in the neighbourhood: Sts. Martha & Mary (Elementary), Forest Glen Public School, Glenhaven Public School, Glenforest Secondary School, Philip Pocock Secondary School
- Places of Worship located nearby include: Sts. Martha & Mary Church, Rehoboth Fellow, Lutheran, Bethel Church of the Nazarene
- Libraries, theatres, parks, playgrounds and restaurants all conveniently located nearby.
- On Etobicoke creek, the boundary between Etobicoke and Mississauga.
Mississauga is a thriving multicultural and business centre, located next to Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario. Home to the Toronto Pearson International Airport, as well as the global or Canadian head offices over 60 Fortune 500 companies. On the lakefront, Port Credit has shops, a working lighthouse and a marina with a grounded freighter. Multi-use trails wind through the city’s parks and woodlands. Mississauga Celebration Square hosts multicultural festivals and has a skating rink in winter. A popular shopping destination, the city has several huge malls.
- Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- University of Toronto, Mississauga
- Toronto Pearson International Airport – Canada’s busiest airport
- Highways 401, 403, QEW, 407 ETR
- GO Train service to Union station in Toronto
- Mississauga Transit system providing rapid transit to Mississauga and Brampton
Points of Interest:
- Art Gallery of Mississauga (AGM)
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre
- Mississauga Celebration Square
- Port Credit waterfront
- Credit Valley Hospital
- Jack Darlington Park
Shopping & Dining:
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Erin Mills Town Centre
- Dixie Outlet Mall