Wyndfield Place Apartments
Contact the Rental Office
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What Your New Home Has Built In
- Bright and sunny suites featuring ample closet space
- Central mail delivery
- Renovated suites
- Large and private balconies
- In-suite storage
- Fridge and stove included
- Heat and water included
These London apartments feature ample storage space, private balconies and plenty of natural light to so you can arrive home to a modern and bright living space. With 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, you’ll find the perfect place to meet your rental needs at Wyndfield Place.
- Secure Building with on site professional and friendly staff
- Beautiful park setting behind the building with playground, benches, and bicycle path
- Covered, outdoor, and visitors parking available
- On-site professional staff
- Pet friendly
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Nestled in a lush ravine, Wyndfield Place apartments for rent in London are where beautiful setting and convenient location meet. Enjoy a quiet lifestyle with all the ease of accessible shopping, schools and transportation right around the corner.
- Enjoy security and peace of mind with Wyndfield’s place friendly staff, surveillance cameras and covered parking available upon request.
- Convenient access to Home Depot, Sobey’s and Pharma Plus means you’ll never have to go without the essentials.
- With a close proximity to bicycle paths, parks and playgrounds, everything your family needs will be a quick stroll away from your home. Students can quickly access the University of Western Ontario bus route, or commute quickly by foot to public primary and catholic schools.
- Experience London’s natural and heritage offerings. Wyndfield Place is a 10-minute drive from the quiet oasis of Fanshawe Lake, as well as the immersive history of Fanshawe Pioneer Village.
Situated just north of Lake Erie on the US border, London, Ontario features heritage sites, cultural centres and lush greenery along the Thames River. It is home to the prestigious University of Western Ontario as well as a diverse community of students, families and new Canadians. Among the city’s range of museums are Museum London, a showcase for regional art and historical artefacts, and the interactive Children’s Museum. The city centre features numerous parks and greenways along the Thames River.Explore London
No Last Month's Rent Deposit
No last month’s rent deposit is required*
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.