What Your New Home Has Built In
- Wide variety of floorplan types
- Large windows with enhanced soundproofing
- In-suite climate control
- Spacious balconies
- Open concept kitchen with quartz countertops
- Ceramic flooring in washrooms
- 5 premium appliances
- Modern light fixtures
Get ready to be delighted at Le James; its plethora of amenities await you. Le James has been designed with the utmost care to offer you a contemporary and refined luxury rental experience. The comprehensive list of amenities including an outdoor pool, fully equipped gym, reading room, and panoramic lounge are sure to meet the demands of your lifestyle.
- Outdoor pool
- BBQ area with indoor and outdoor dining spaces
- Fully equipped gym
- Conference room
- Reading lounge
- Panoramic lounge and terrace with spectacular views of the city
- Security cameras
- Secured parcel room
- Climate controlled storage lockers
- Electric car charging stations
- Bike racks in indoor parking spots
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
You will be situated in the heart of Laval, with easy access to highways A440 and A15, and close to grocery stores, multiple shopping centres, restaurants, bars and other services.
- Bus routes 55, 61, 151 near the building
- Direct bus to Montmorency Metro Station (Orange Line)
- A440 and A15 a short drive away.
- Shopping: Costco Wholesale, Carrefour Laval, Centropolis, Centre Laval and SmartCentres Laval Central
- Cineplex Laval
- Cosmodôme space center
- Carrefour Multisports
Laval is a suburban city in southwestern Quebec, north of Montreal, across the Rivière des Prairies. It is the largest suburb of Montreal, the third-largest city in the province after Montreal and Quebec City. Laval has a diverse economic base, with strong technology, pharmaceutical, industrial and retail sectors. Laval has 3 Metro stations connecting to Montreal on the orange line. The area is home to a variety of vocational/technical centres, colleges and universities. Laval has many parks, shopping malls, and numerous golf courses. The Cosmodôme space center is major area attraction.
- Colleges and universities: College Montmorency, Université du Québec à Montréal (Laval campus)
- Vocational/technical schools: CDI College, Herzing College, École hôtelière de Laval
- Elementary and secondary school boards: Centre de services scolaire de Laval and the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- 3 Metro stations on the orange line connected to Montreal: Cartier, De La Concorde, and Montmorency stations.
- The Exo transit commuter train line connecting Laval to downtown Montreal.
- The Société de transport de Laval (STL) provides extensive local transit services
Points of Interest:
- City of Health Hospital
- The Cosmodôme space center, the Musée pour Enfants and the Laval Trampoline Park
- Mille-Îles River Park, Boisé Papineau Park
- Centre de la Nature
- Armand-Frappier museum
- Numerous golf courses
- Many historically significant churches, and former villages
Shopping & Dining:
- Carrefour Laval shopping centre,
- Centre Laval Shopping Centre