What Your New Home Has Built In
Explore a variety of modern layouts for our 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments located in the desirable Brewery District of Queen Mary Park:
- Heat and water utilities are included in your monthly rent
- Open concept layouts allow for creativity in designing your living space and some suites offer 9- or 10-foot ceilings
- The kitchen is designed for efficiency with full suite of stainless-steel appliances including both dishwasher and microwave
- Get more done in your day utilizing your in-suite full-sized washer and dryer
- Beat the heat during summer with air conditioning in your home
- Enjoy natural light in your living space through large windows
- Most suites come with gorgeous glass-paneled balconies, so you can spend some time outside reading a book or listening to the birds in this quiet neighborhood
- All suites come equipped with smart controls for your door lock, thermostat, and water sensors to help you feel safe and secure in your home
- Some of our 1- and 2-Bedroom suites come with an additional den that can be utilized as a home office to cut the commute and work from home
- Our 2- and 3- Bedroom suites come with an additional ensuite bathroom
- You will find ample storage throughout your new apartment with large closets and shelves to organize your home
Located on a quiet street lined with trees, you can enjoy the quiet sounds of birds and church bells while being within walking distance of all your essentials at Unity Square Shopping Centre:
- Small to medium-sized pets are welcome, and will enjoy sunbathing in the living room or sitting on the large balcony enjoying the fresh air
- Secure entry, underground parking, and on-site management help to keep the building secure and safe for residents
- Enjoy exclusive offers with TELUS and fiber-optic connections
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Queen Mary Park is a highly residential neighborhood bordering the up-and-coming Brewery District. Street are lined with mature trees and gorgeous murals.
Enjoy a coffee on your patio and listen to the birds or church bells breaking the quiet of the day.
Post-Secondary: campuses are a 10min walk away making it easy to swing by home for lunch or between classes.
- Macewan University
- NorQuest College
The city is extremely accessible with many transit routes including:
- 7 (West Edmonton Mall – Downtown)
- 8 (Abbottsfield-University)
- 901 (Jasper Place – Downtown)
- 902 (NAIT – University)
Points of Interest:
For the sports fans or concert goers, Rogers Place and the ICE District is less than a half-hour walking from your apartment, so you won’t have to fight for parking or a taxi.
Shopping & Dining:
Get any shopping or errands done easily with Unity Square shopping centre located a brief 5min walk from your door. Stores include:
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Dollarama, and many more!
Enjoy eating out at one of the many local restaurants in the area, including the social media worthy:
- Tokiwa Ramen
- The Art of Cake
- Brew & Bloom Café
- Beer Revolution