What Your New Home Has Built In
- Suites include 1, 1.5 or 2 bathrooms
- 5 premium appliances
- Stone countertops
- Hardwood oak floors
- Private terraces (penthouses), balconies, or gardens (first floor units)
- Large closets with walk-ins in select units
- In-suite laundry
- Central air conditioning
Here, no expense has been spared to exceed your highest expectations and give you a taste of the good life.
Revel in the elegant architecture, intimate ground floor lounge, beautifully landscaped rooftop terrace, and the spacious gym – equipped with Echelon smart exercise bikes, weights, and ample room for stretching and practicing yoga!
It’s time to spoil yourself with the finest materials and amenities at Majestic.
- Rooftop terrace
- Spacious gym
- Ground floor lounge
- Security system
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Private lockers
- Bicycle storage
- Electric car charging station available
- Car wash area
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Walking distance to Namur Metro Station
- Bus stop at your doorstep
- Décarie Autoroute a short drive away
- Supermarché PA Westbury a brief walk away
- Decarie Square Mall, Walmart Supercentre and many restaurants around the corner
- Walking distance to Hampstead and Mackenzie-King parks
- A short stroll to Côte-des-Neiges Sports Complex and Segal Centre for Performing Arts
- Near the Jewish General Hospital
Côte St-Luc is a vibrant and charming place to live with a great selection of shopping, restaurants and activities available. Along with Hampstead and Montreal West, Côte Saint-Luc forms an enclave within the City of Montreal. The many sports and recreation programs, aquatic centre, 29 parks, and one of the leading municipal public libraries in Quebec make it an attractive residential community in the west end. A bilingual municipality with a diverse, predominantly english speaking population, Côté Saint-Luc has been a leader on human right issues.Explore Côte Saint-Luc
1 Year Free Parking*
When you sign a lease today.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.