What Your New Home Has Built In
- Heat and Water Included
- Private Balcony
- Fridge and Stove
- Great Views of the Skyline
Birchcrest Estates is a rare gem among one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Calgary. This location combines all of the advantages of inner-city living with a lovely, park-like setting.Our residential community also features a fitness room with treadmills and a TV, secure entrance access, modernized elevator, and on-site laundry facilities.
- Renovated Apartments
- Pet Friendly
- Fitness Room
- Controlled, Secure Entrance
- Modern Laundry
- Quiet, Park Setting
- Clean, Well-Maintained Facilities
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Well connected to Downtown Calgary 20min walk or by cycling using Calgary’s Bikeway boasting a Bike Score of 95.
- Easy access to Bus Routes: #2 (Mount Pleasant/Killarney-17 Avenue), #3 (Sandstone/Heritage Station), #4 (Huntington), #5 (North Haven), #17 (Renfrew/Ramsay)
- Schools in the area include: Riverside K-9 School, Stanley Jones Elementary School, Alice Jamieson Girls’ Academy, Children’s Village School, Delta West Academy, Crescent Heights High School, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Crescent Heights’ central location is close to the Rotary Park Spray Pool, Sunnyside Bank Park, the Calgary Zoo, Telus SPARK Science Centre, and Prince’s Island Park.
- Walking distance to the trendy Edmonton Trail restaurants including: Diner Deluxe, Boogie’s Burgers, and Halibut Hut Fish & Chips.
- The Rotary Park Off-Leash Dog Park is within walking distance.