What Your New Home Has Built In
- Extremely spacious suites and balconies
- Central air-conditioning
- Beautiful panoramic views of the city
- Fridge, stove and dishwasher included
- Heat and water included
The Thomas is the definition of luxury. Offering some of the finest one, two and three bedroom apartments for rent in Toronto, residents enjoy extremely large suites with modern appliances and some of the best views the city has to offer. Spacious balconies with unobstructed horizons to the south overlook Casa Loma and equally stunning views of the city can be enjoyed to the west, east and north.
Residents enjoy valet parking, a lovely outdoor pool, a small gym and an on-site management staff committed to resident satisfaction 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Thomas was originally branded Tower Hill, but in December of 2019 was renamed in honour of Thomas Schwartz, the founder of Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (CAPREIT).
Find out more about how the legacy of Thomas Schwartz lives on in this iconic landmark building.
- Concierge and valet parking
- Indoor parking
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- 5 minute walk to St. Clair West subway station
- St. Clair street car in front of the building
- Large shopping complex across the street
- Walking distance to schools
- Community centres, libraries, and places of worship all within 10-minute drive
- Parks and playgrounds within 5-minute drive
From cosmopolitan chic to country charm, Toronto’s neighbourhoods offer an eclectic mix of cultural activities, architecture, food and shopping and a multitude of Toronto apartment rentals to choose from. This vast diversity creates a worldly experience for those that live in or visit Ontario’s capital city.Explore Toronto and Surrounding Area