What Your New Home Has Built In
Welcome to The Jade, where luxury and panache converge in perfect harmony. Immerse yourself in the splendor of our bright suites, designed with windows that bring in abundant natural light for a blissful ambience. Experience the grandeur of top-tier hardwood and ceramic flooring, exuding sophistication at its finest. Adorned with quartz countertops, our kitchens showcase impeccable taste and attention to detail. Equipped with 5 premium appliances, culinary experiences are elevated to bring you the utmost delight. Indulge in a tete-a-tete on your exclusive private rooftop terrace, reserved for the occupants of our 5th-floor suites. With in-suite air-conditioning ensuring year-round comfort, the Jade offers a haven of tranquility to its community. Embark on a refined living journey with us today.
- Bright and spacious luxury suites
- Large and elegant windows
- Top-quality hardwood and ceramic flooring
- Exquisite quartz countertops
- 5 premium appliances
- Private rooftop terrace for 5th-floor suites
- In-suite air-conditioning
Welcome to The Jade, nestled in the heart of Saint-Hyacinthe, QC. Experience a new standard of luxury rental living, where modernity meets serenity.
Our commitment to your safety is unwavering, with a state-of-the-art security system, we ensure the peace of mind for you and your loved ones. Embrace the convenience of private storage units, offering ample space to keep your belongings organized and easily accessible.
The Jade is more than just a residence; it’s a reflection of your discerning taste and desire for a sophisticated lifestyle. Speak with our experienced leasing team today for more information and offers.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Private storage units
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- The city’s famous public market, local boutiques, restaurants, bars and cafes right at your doorstep
- Gérard-Côté waterfront promenade just down the street
- Within walking distance to a number of parks
- Easy access to hundreds of kilometers of bike paths and hiking trails
- A few steps away from the Saint-Hyacinthe train station
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Montérégie, living in Saint-Hyacinthe lets you enjoy the best of both worlds. Explore hundreds of kilometers of marked bike trails, take a pleasant stroll along the Gérard-Côté waterfront promenade or savour local eats from the city’s famous public market, restaurants, bars and cafés. Whether you prefer the urban or rural lifestyle, or both – the choice is yours.
- Lafontaine school
- National School of Geobiology
- Saint-Maurice College
- Bus stops
- St Hyacinthe train station
Points of Interest:
- Juliette-Lassonde Arts Centre
- Le Zaricot arts theatre
- Gérard-Côté waterfront promenade along the Yamaska river
- Christ-Roi Park
- Many biking, walking and hiking trails around town
Shopping & Dining:
- Marché public Saint-Hyacinthe
- De nombreux restaurants et cafés variés