What Your New Home Has Built In
- In-suite laundry
- Parquet floors
- Storage space
Rental office is located at 650 Woodcliffe Private
Looking for a large living space to accommodate yours and your family’s needs, consider calling our Beaconwood Village townhomes for rent in Ottawa your home. Located in Gloucester in East Ottawa, this charming Ottawa rental community is surrounded by lush green landscapes and tree-lined streets – a true breath of fresh air just 15 minutes from downtown.
In the warmer months, the Ottawa River Pathway is the perfect destination for leisurely walks or bike rides. You’ll also be able to enjoy the patios of local restaurants.
In the winter, cold days will seem much more tolerable when you take advantage of nearby Ski Hill Park, the movie theatre, or the Ottawa Public Library.
- Covered and outdoor parking
- Party room or resident lounge
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Close to transit OC Transpo
- Near Parks and/or Trails
- Access to major roadways: Montreal Road, Ogilvie Road, Highways 417 and 174
- Near schools: La Cité Collegiale
- Grocery stores in the area: Metro, Loblaws
- Near hospitals: Montfort Hospital, Ottawa General Hospital
As Canada’s fourth largest metropolis and the country’s capital city, Ottawa offers a unique urban yet intimate lifestyle. This vibrant, bilingual city lies south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of southern Ontario across from Hull Quebec. and provides a unique range of cultural, shopping, festivals and dining amenities. The Public Service of Canada and the high-tech industry are the area’s major employers, but tourism is also an important part of Ottawa’s economy.
- Ottawa has the highest per capita concentration of engineers, scientists, and residents with PhDs in Canada.
- Universities: Carleton University, University of Ottawa, Dominican University College, Saint Paul University.
- Colleges: Algonquin College, La Cité collégiale.
- Public School boards: Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB), Ottawa Catholic School Board
- OC Transpo operates the public transit system.
Points of Interest:
- Museums: and Galleries: National Gallery of Canada, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, the Canada Science and Technology Museum, and many more
- National Arts Centre
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Canadian Tire Centre, home of the Ottawa Senators
Shopping & Dining: