What Your New Home Has Built In
Bachelor, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments for rent in New Westminster.
- Private balconies
- Stainless steel appliances: fridge and stove
- Wooden floorboards
- Some suites with stainless steel appliances including fridge and stove
- Some suites with mirrored closet doors
The Somerset offers 25 beautiful apartments for rent in New Westminster, British Columbia comprised of bachelor, 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms!
- Laundry room
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Centrally located in a quiet neighbourhood of New Westminster’s Uptown District, this is a fantastic place to call home. Situated in one of New Westminster’s most walkable areas, shopping, public transportation (8th and 6th Ave Bus, Skytrain), schools, and more are conveniently just steps away from the property.
New Westminster is part of the Metro Vancouver area (Vancouver is about 20 km or a half-hour drive to the west) and is located on the Fraser River in the Lower Mainland region of BC. The oldest city in western Canada, New Westminster is famous for its heritage buildings, waterfront area, and festivals. The Sky Train can whisk you into downtown Vancouver in about 20 minutes.
- Glenbrooke Daycare, Graham Montessori Daycare, ABC Academy Children’s Learning Centre, Queens Park Preschool Society
- Fraser River Middle School, John Knox Christian School, Lord Kelvin Community School, Frog Hollow Montessori, New Westminster Secondary
- Winston College, Douglas College
- Convenient access to five SkyTrain stations
- Over twenty bus routes and a number of Frequent Transit Networks
Points of Interest:
Moody Park & Moody Park Arena, Anytime Fitness, New Westminster Public Library
Shopping & Dining:
Joy Farm Market, D Roti Shak, Spring Garden Chinese Seafood, Wild Thyme, Gospa Delightful Food, The Thirsty Duck, Machi African Store, Arnies Grocery, Royal Crown Pizza Inc, Walmart Supercentre, Save-On-Foods, White Spot, Tim Hortons, London Drugs, Taqueria Playa Tropical, Sixth Street Grill, Hon’s Wun-Tun House, The Old Bavaria Haus Restaurant