What Your New Home Has Built In
- Private balconies
- Laundry room
- Fitness room
Princeton Place Apartments, featuring 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in New Westminster, is a well situated and leading neighbourhood building. This beautifully maintained property is ideal for commuters given the closeness to the Sky Train or the short commute to downtown Vancouve. This condo-like building surrounds beautiful grounds and a courtyard for all to enjoy.
Residents of these New Westminster apartment rentals enjoy large cable ready suites, private balconies, dishwasher, with community features such as laundry on every floor, an exercise room, and annual resident social gatherings.
You won’t need to walk further than the property itself for a pleasurable stroll, but you’ll also enjoy the mobility of being situated close to the Sky Train station making this an ideal home for commuters. You’ll benefit from close proximity to a shopping mall, grocery shopping, and a public library, and the nearby River Market provides unique shopping experiences and restaurants with splendid views of the Fraser River. Contact us today and make Princeton Place your new apartment home.
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Various trails and paths along the Fraser River for Cycling and enjoyment.
- Close to Queens Park Hospital, the Riverboat Casino, and Mercer Stadium.
- Near Royal City Mall and other shopping in the neighbourhood.
- Close to the Skytrain.
New Westminster is part of the Metro Vancouver area (Vancouver is about 20 km or a half-hour drive to the west) and is located on the Fraser River in the Lower Mainland region of BC. The oldest city in western Canada, New Westminster is famous for its heritage buildings, waterfront area, and festivals. The Sky Train can whisk you into downtown Vancouver in about 20 minutes.
- Glenbrooke Daycare, Graham Montessori Daycare, ABC Academy Children’s Learning Centre, Queens Park Preschool Society
- Fraser River Middle School, John Knox Christian School, Lord Kelvin Community School, Frog Hollow Montessori, New Westminster Secondary
- Winston College, Douglas College
- Convenient access to five SkyTrain stations
- Over twenty bus routes and a number of Frequent Transit Networks
Points of Interest:
Moody Park & Moody Park Arena, Anytime Fitness, New Westminster Public Library
Shopping & Dining:
Joy Farm Market, D Roti Shak, Spring Garden Chinese Seafood, Wild Thyme, Gospa Delightful Food, The Thirsty Duck, Machi African Store, Arnies Grocery, Royal Crown Pizza Inc, Walmart Supercentre, Save-On-Foods, White Spot, Tim Hortons, London Drugs, Taqueria Playa Tropical, Sixth Street Grill, Hon’s Wun-Tun House, The Old Bavaria Haus Restaurant