What Your New Home Has Built In
Enjoy one of the most spectacular views of downtown Montreal and the Olympic stadium.
- Spacious private balconies
- Washer/dryer outlets
- Appliances included in select suites
Built in 1976 for the Montreal summer Olympic games “The Olympic Village”, also known as the Pyramids or the “Grand Hotel”, is a Montreal landmark and to this day and remains a a stunning architectural feat.
- Roof terrace for all residents
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Fitness Center, sauna, jacuzzi
- Indoor and outdoor parking lots
- Laundry room
- Social club
- Stores on-site: Supermarket, restaurants, cafeterias, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, hair salon, dry cleaner
- Garbage chutes
- Storage available
- Petanque fields surrounded by a woodland area
- Security services
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Living at Olympic village means living having everything one needs under the same roof, go shopping, share a meal at a restaurant or swim a few lengths without having to leave the building! Several metro stations and buses nearby. Good for families and students as well as retirees. Just 15 minutes from downtown.
Rosemont – La Petite patrie
- Public transit: Minutes from the Viau and Assomption metro stations, close to bus routes 136, 185, 131
- In front of the Maisonneuve Park
- Maisonneuve – Rosemont hospital nearby
- Near the Montreal Botanical Garden, the Olympic Park, the Saputo Stadium, the Maurice Richard skating rink, Montreal Biodôme, and the Montreal golf training center
- Movie theater within walking distance
- Near Marguerite-De Lajemmerais school
2 Months Free Rent*
When you sign a lease today
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.