What Your New Home Has Built In
- Fridge & stove
- Water included
- City views
This 20 storey building contains 160 apartments for rent in downtown Montreal. It is beautifully maintained and located in one of the most vibrant areas of the city.
- Maintenance on call
- Laundry room
- Surveillance camera
- Underground parking and bike parking
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Conveniently located between Saint-Catherine St. West and René-Lévesque Blvd. West
- Take a few steps outside to find many restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shops, grocery stores, parks, schools, cinemas, pharmacies, and more
- Less than 5 minutes walk from Concordia university
- Short walk to Guy-Concordia or Atwater metro stations
- A short walk from the Bell center, home of the Montreal Canadiens
This is the cultural capital of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. The second largest city in Canada, it is a city rich in culture and history, and has a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest cities in North America with an equally diverse selection of Montreal apartment rentals . Montréal is the third-largest French-speaking city in the world, but it maintains a mixed demographic of people from around the world. From the old city to the new, each area of Montreal has unique offerings to those who live there.Explore Montreal
1 Month Free Rent*
When you sign a lease today.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.