What Your New Home Has Built In
These renovated suites in Laval are ideal for those who want to enjoy spectacular views
- Fridge and stove included
- Heat and water included
- Balcony (many with waterfront views)
- Washer and dryer hook-up in unit
Domaine Bellerive is a waterfront community which offers an unparalleled collection of amenities. Imagine being able to unwind in our indoor heated pool, gather with friends in the cinema room, get your hair done or visit your doctor; all of this and more without having to leave your building!
- Indoor heated pool with whirlpool and sauna
- Physical fitness room
- Cinema and billiards room
- Waterfront picnic area
- Library, tenant lounge
- Children’s playground, petanque, soccer field
- Underground and above ground parking
- Commercial mall in the building with restaurant, pharmacy, convenience store and more
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Public transit stops nearby
- Five minutes from the Lachapelle bridge, and in close proximity to Highway 15
- Many services located within the building
- Secondary school and a university only steps away
Laval is a suburban city in southwestern Quebec, north of Montreal, across the Rivière des Prairies. It is the largest suburb of Montreal, the third-largest city in the province after Montreal and Quebec City. Laval has a diverse economic base, with strong technology, pharmaceutical, industrial and retail sectors. Laval has 3 Metro stations connecting to Montreal on the orange line. The area is home to a variety of vocational/technical centres, colleges and universities. Laval has many parks, shopping malls, and numerous golf courses. The Cosmodôme space center is major area attraction.
- Colleges and universities: College Montmorency, Université du Québec à Montréal (Laval campus)
- Vocational/technical schools: CDI College, Herzing College, École hôtelière de Laval
- Elementary and secondary school boards: Centre de services scolaire de Laval and the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- 3 Metro stations on the orange line connected to Montreal: Cartier, De La Concorde, and Montmorency stations.
- The Exo transit commuter train line connecting Laval to downtown Montreal.
- The Société de transport de Laval (STL) provides extensive local transit services
Points of Interest:
- City of Health Hospital
- The Cosmodôme space center, the Musée pour Enfants and the Laval Trampoline Park
- Mille-Îles River Park, Boisé Papineau Park
- Centre de la Nature
- Armand-Frappier museum
- Numerous golf courses
- Many historically significant churches, and former villages
Shopping & Dining:
- Carrefour Laval shopping centre,
- Centre Laval Shopping Centre
1 Month Free Rent*
When you sign a lease today.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.