Contact the Rental Office
What Your New Home Has Built In
- Large windows
- High ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- In suite washer and dryers
- Party room with kitchen, billiards table and fireplace
- Bicycle storage
- Professional gym
- Theatre room
Renting is luxury at The Point. This beautiful 98-suite, four story building features modern, professionally designed apartments for rent in Langley. This family- and pet-friendly building is located across the street from Linwood Park. The Point offers bachelor, 1 bedroom, 1 + den, 2 bedroom, 2 + den, and 3 bedroom suites.
Residents enjoy open concept suites with high ceilings (some suites with vaulted ceilings), large windows offering plenty of natural light, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, in-suite storage and laundry.
The Point also features condo-style amenities including a fully equipped professional gym with cardio room and yoga studio, a private big-screen theatre room, a large meeting room with full kitchen and kid’s play area, comfortable lobby with seating, on-site management, bicycle storage and visitor parking.
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Near Willowbrook Shopping Centre and Save on foods.
- Starbucks, Valley Liquor Store, Crescent Wines nearby.
- Schools in the area include Nicomekl Elementary School.
- Coffee shops (Starbucks), Super Markets (Save On) and Liquor stores within close walking distance.
- A couple of blocks from Langley casino and Langley City Hall, including the new Timms centre
- Across the street from park with off leash area
Nicomekl, Langley, BC
Surrounded by natural green spaces, parks, lagoons, and hiking trails, Nicomekl offers a serene home base in the bustling city of Langley.
- Elementary Schools include:
- Global Montessori School
- Nicomekl Public Elementary
- Blacklock Fine Arts Elementary
- HD Stafford Public Middle School
- Fraser Valley Private School, Clayton Campus
- New Directions English Language School
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Bus Routes include:
- #531 – White Rock Centre/Willowbrook
- #561 – Brookswood/Langley Centre
- #563 – Fernridge/Langley Centre
Points of Interest:
- Parks in the area include:
- Brydon Park
- Brydon Lagoon
- Portage Park
- Nicomekl Trail & Wetlands
- Golf Courses in the area include:
- Hi-Knoll Driving Range and Minigolf
- Newlands Golf & Country Club
- Langley Golf & Banquet Centre
- Canadian Museum of Flight
Shopping & Dining:
- Downtown Langley offers:
- Grocery Stores like Save-on-Foods, No Frills, AM Market, and T&T Supermarket (located at Willowbrook Shopping Centre)
- Restaurants like EGG BOMB, Akedo Showten Ramen+Gyoza, The Raving Gamer Bistro, Woorinara Korean, ChickoChicken
- Thrift Shopping at Talize Thrift Store and Value Village
- Willowbrook Shopping Centre offers stores like Nordstrom Rack, HomeSense, Indigo, PetSmart, Canadian Tire, and Staples