What Your New Home Has Built In
Located right across the street from the renowned Halifax Commons, The Welsford apartments for rent in Halifax features bachelor, junior 1, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments.
Each apartment comes with its own balcony, large suites with ample closet and storage space and our 2 bedrooms feature 1.5 baths as well as a dishwasher.
- Some renovated suites include stainless steel appliances
- Cable ready, large suites with walk in close
- 2 Bedrooms feature 1.5 baths and dishwashers
Situated in a quiet high-rise building with just six apartments per floor and stunning views of the city.
Some of our building amenities include laundry rooms on every 2nd floor, an 8th floor patio (open during the summer), intercom security, and ample parking.
You will have the option to walk, bike or take a short bus ride, with transit right in front of the building, to both Dalhousie University and Saint Mary’s University, the Halifax Infirmary and Victoria General Hospital. In the summer take a stroll on the Halifax Commons, or a dip in the wading pool, enjoy Canada Day festivities from your own balcony and during the winter months enjoy skating on the famous Halifax Oval skating rink. With so much to do right at your door step don’t miss out on these prime Halifax apartment rentals and make The Welsford your next apartment home.
- Fitness room
- Laundry on every second floor
- 8th Floor Patio open during the summer
- Intercom security
- Amazing views of the city and Halifax Commons
- Ample parking
- Cat friendly
- A quiet highrise building with only 6 apartments per floor
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Enjoy year round activity at the Halifax Commons, Canada’s oldest urban park which boasts acres of parkland right across the street.
- Dalhousie University, Kings College and St. Mary’s University are within walking distance from home. Easy access to Victoria General Hospital and IWK Health Centre will offer peace of mind for families, couples and single tenants alike.
- Your commute can be as easy as ever with public transit stops moments from your door.
- Experience life in Halifax to the fullest by visiting famous attractions like Citadel Hill and Point Pleasant Park just moments away.
With its steep streets, stunning harbour, and the famous Citadel overlooking the city, Halifax is Nova Scotia’s largest city, the provincial capital and a cultural hub. With one of the world’s largest natural harbours, Halifax is a city with a close connection to the sea and a rich maritime history.
Halifax is home to many top universities, including: Dalhousie, Saint Mary’s, Mount Saint Vincent, King’s College, NSCAD and St. Francis Xavier.
Getting around Halifax is easy. You can drive a car, take the bus, hop on a ferry, ride a bike, take a taxi or just walk.
- Halifax Transit System
- Harbour Ferry Service
Points of Interest:
- Nearly four-kilometre long harbourfront boardwalk is lined with shops, restaurants, cafes, and entertainment
- Hop aboard the ferry to Dartmouth which is filled with more locally-owned shops, galleries, cafés, restaurants, and pubs.
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Casino Nova Scotia
- Citadel Historic Site
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
Shopping & Dining:
- Numerous locally owned restaurants, cafés, restaurants, and pubs to to suit every taste and occasion.
- Fast food: The World famous King of Donair