What Your New Home Has Built In
Welcome to Garneau Towers – where you can explore a variety of thoughtful layouts for our bachelor, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments. Our fully furnished bachelor and one-bedroom suites are perfect for those looking for a hassle-free accommodation, allowing you to focus on enjoying your new home at leisure. Whether you’re seeking a short-term stay or a long-term home, we have options to meet your needs.
Our open-concept layouts allow for your creativity to thrive in designing your living space. Find ample storage throughout your new apartment with large closets and shelves to organize your home. Enjoy natural light throughout with large windows boasting city and river valley views.
At Garneau Towers, we strive to provide you with a balance of comfort and convenience. Contact us today to schedule a tour with our friendly and experienced leasing team!
- Heat and Water Included
- Open Concept Layouts
Situated in the heart of Garneau and one block south of the University of Alberta South Campus. With its perfect location, Garneau Towers offers the best of city living combined with the tranquility of green spaces.
This pet-friendly building also features an exclusive fenced-in dog park (The Bark Park) that is sure to make your furry family members feel right at home.
Make the most of summer with a large barbecue patio lined with trees, picnic tables, and a playhouse to keep the little ones busy while you get dinner ready. Our newly renovated fitness centre is well-equipped, helping you reach your fitness goals.
Collaborate or find a quiet place to work in our business centre furnished with several workstations boasting natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Wheelchair accessible
- On-site dog-park
- On-site barbeque patio
- On-site fitness centre
- On-site business centre
- On-site laundry
- Covered outdoor parking
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Situated in a vibrant neighbourhood at Old Strathcona that boasts mature tree-lined streets and historical homes. This community is fueled by its proximity to the University of Alberta, which provides a lively energy that is hard to beat. The neighbourhood is well-known for its Fringe Festival held every August, where one can get in touch with their creative side.
- One block south of the University of Alberta, South Campus (perfect spot for students and faculty)
- One block away from the UofA Hospital and Stollery Children’s Hospital (ideal for professionals in the healthcare industry)
- Schools: Garneau Elementary School (5-min walk)
- Retail: Safeway Garneau and Shoppers Drug Mart (7-minute walk)
- Entertainment: In walking proximity to local bars, Hexagon Board Game Café, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, City Arts Centre, and much more!
- Recreation: Kinsmen Park (10-min walk) along with other walking and biking trails
- Transit: Health Sciences/Jubilee LRT station (10-min walk) offering connections to: 4 (Lewis Farms – Capilano), 8 (Abbottsfield – University), 51 (Castle Downs – University), 726 (Belgravia – University)