What Your New Home Has Built In
Spacious, renovated suites for rent in Calgary located in the heart of NW Calgary include:
- Heat & Water Included
- Fridge & Stove
- Balconies (on selected suites)
Residents enjoy the park-like setting in the community of Varsity in Calgary’s NW. The apartment complex is comprised of three low-rise buildings and a single high-rise.
- Fitness room
- On-site laundry rooms
- Outdoor patios
- Surface parking
- Onsite management
- Elevator (Building D only)
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Located in a park-like setting near Nose Hill Library, residents can walk to the University of Calgary, restaurants, shops and services. Located near Crowchild Trail and 40 Avenue NW, buses and the Brentwood C-Train.
Varsity is a well-established community located in the heart of Calgary’s NW bordering on Crowchild Trail to the north, the Bow River Valley to the west, and the University of Calgary campus to the south.
- Varsity Preschool, Varsity Acres Public Elementary School, Marion Carson Public Elementary School
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic K-9 School, F.E. Osbourne Public Middle School
- Sir Winston Churchill Public High School, St. Francis Catholic High School
- University of Calgary
- 15min walk to the Red Line at Brentwood LRT Station
- Accessible Bus Routes include: #53 (Brentwood/Greenwood), #65 (Market Mall/Downtown West),
Points of Interest:
- Varsity Acres Park, Nose Hill Library, Silver Springs Golf & Country Club, Sir Winston Churchill Aquatic Centre, and Nose Hill Park.
Shopping & Dining:
- Nearby Shopping includes: Northland Shopping Centre, Market Mall Shopping Centre, Co-op, Walmart, London Drugs, Dollarama, and Goodwill.
- Nearby Restaurants include: Matador Pizza, Varsity Pizza & Subs, Vietnamese Chop Chop, and Jamesons Pub.