What Your New Home Has Built In
- Air-conditioned Suites
- Cable ready, open, spacious living areas
- Private balconies
- Spacious linen closets
- Heat and water included
These apartments for rent in Burlington are in the heart of downtown and features a variety of amenities.
- Gym/Fitness Centre
- Sitting area with library
- On-site professional staff
- Pets welcome
- Indoor, outdoor, and visitors parking available
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Windsor Apartments offers convenience and location, walking distance to the shores of Lake Ontario and the QEW, highways 403 & 407 are easily accessible, as is the Burlington GO Station. This beautiful building is also connected to a shopping mall that includes medical services.
- Walk Score of 79: located downtown Burlington & close to Joseph Brant Hospital
- Public transportation nearby
- 5-minutes to QEW, 403 & 407
- Close to Mapleview Mall and Burlington Mall, and other ‘big box’ retailers
- Walking distance to Spencer Smith Park
- Grocery stores near by include: Loblaws, No Frills, Longo’s
- Movie Theatre in mall connected to building
- Nearby schools include Central Public School (JK-8), Assumption High School, St. John’s
Burlington is a surburban city in the Halton Region of the Greater Toronto Area, and is located less than an hour away from both Toronto & Niagara Falls. Burlington is at the western end of the Greater Toronto Area along the shores of Lake Ontario. Burlington provides the advantages of a well-serviced urban centre, but with a small-town ambiance. Many summer festivals: Ribfest, and the Burlington Sound of Music Festival. There so much to do: Explore the Royal Botanical Gardens, one of North America’s largest gardens, or take a stroll on the Brant Street Pier in the beautiful waterfront Spencer Smith Park – home to Ribfest and the Sound of Music Festival, Canada Day, Children’s Festival and Lakeside Festival of Lights. The area has a robust industrial economy with automotive, manufacturing and food-processing sectors well represented.
- McMaster University’s DeGroote School of Business
- Two main area school boards: Halton District School Board, the Halton Catholic District School Board
- Burlington Transit, the public transport provider in the city, provides service on a transportation grid centred on three commuter GO Train stations: Appleby, Burlington and Aldershot.
- Highways 403, QEW, 407 ETR
Points of Interest:
- Royal Botanical Gardens, Art Gallery of Burlington
- Joseph Brant Hospital
- Spencer Smith Park, the Brant Street Pier
Shopping & Dining:
- Shopping centres: Burlington Centre , Village Square and Mapleview Centre
No Last Month's Rent Deposit
No last month’s rent deposit is required*
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.