What Your New Home Has Built In
- Extremely spacious living areas
- Hardwood floors
- Unique floor plans
- Ample closet space
- Washer and dryer
- Stove and frost-free refrigerator
- Tubs with ceramic tile surround
- Private balcony and ready for cable installation
- Water included
These townhomes for rent in Brampton are in a family community in a lovely park-like setting near Clark & Torbram. Every suite at Clark Townhomes is at least 2 stories, extremely spacious with hardwood flooring and four appliances.
- Lockers available
- Elevator in building
- Animals welcome
- On-Site Management
- Outdoor and visitors parking available
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Located close to transit, shopping, schools and churches. Must be seen to be believed! Stop by and see our friendly staff and fantastic living. Come and join the CAPREIT family!
Please visit our friendly rental office located at 804 Clark Boulevard.
- Walking distance to Earnscliff Park
- Easily accessible to Highways 410 & 407
- Public transit nearby
- 15 minutes to Pearson International Airport
- Walking distance to Earnscliffe Recreation Centre
- Schools in the area include: Clark Elementary, St. Thomas Aquinas, Birchbank Public School
- Daycares in the area: Mini School, Martingrove Childcare
- Grocery shopping in the area: Rabba Fine Foods, No Frills, Price Chopper, Bramalea IGA
Brampton is a surburban city in the Peel Region of the Greater Toronto Area and is the region’s third most populous municipality. Brampton has grown to become one of the most diverse cities in Canada, and is home to a thriving South Asian community. Brampton has attracted both residents and business, and is a prime location for corporate head offices, factories, warehousing & transportation- including: Loblaws, Chrysler Canada, Nestlé Amazon and more. There is always something to do in Brampton: Beach Parties, Multicultural Festivals, Musical Entertainment, the list goes on! Brampton’s many rivers and lakes, including the Credit and the West Humber Rivers, Heart Lake, Professor’s Lake, and Loafer’s Lake provide popular leisure activities for residents.
- Many private post-secondary institutions offering vocational training including Springfield College Brampton, CDI College, TriOS College, Academy of Learning, and many more.
- Two main school boards: the Peel District School Board, and the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board,
- Close to Pearson International Airport (in Mississauga)
- Local transit is provided by Brampton Transit, with connections to other systems such as MiWay, York Region Transit, Go Transit, and Toronto Transit Commission.
- There are three GO Train stations in Brampton along the Kitchener line: Bramalea, Brampton and Mount Pleasant
- GO Bus service to York University and subway stations at Yorkdale Mall and York Mills in Toronto.
- Highways 401, 403, QEW, 407 ETR
Points of Interest:
- William Osler Health Centre
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives, Rose Theatre, Artway Gallery, Beaux Arts Brampton, Lester B. Pearson Theatre
- Gage Park, Mount Chinguacousy and the Chinguacousy Park-Greenhouse and gardens, Claireville Conservation Area, Professor’s Lake
- South Fletchers Sportsplex