What Your New Home Has Built In
Explore a variety of spacious layouts for our 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments located amongst stunning wine country in West Kelowna:
- Large, open concept layouts allow for your creativity in designing your living space
- The kitchen is designed for entertaining with full suite of stainless-steel appliances including both dishwasher and microwave
- Enjoy the finer things in life with luxurious finishes throughout your home, like quartz countertops
- You will find ample storage throughout your new apartment with large closets and shelves to organize your home
- Get more done in your day utilizing your in-suite full-sized washer and dryer
- Our 2- and 3- Bedroom suites come with an additional ensuite bathroom
- Beat the heat during summer with air conditioning in your home
- Enjoy natural light through your large windows boasting vineyard and Okanagan Lake views
- Cut the commute and work from home with cable-ready hook-ups
- Suites are designed to lower environmental impact with low-flow bathroom fixtures and energy-efficient lighting and appliances
Situated in bustling West Kelowna, Lakeview Pointe is a brand new building with a strong sense of community and full suite of amenities, providing the perfect location for your next home:
- Small to medium-sized pets are welcome and will enjoy sunbathing in the living room
- Enjoy the spacious fitness centre equipped with treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals, full home gym, and free weights to help you meet your fitness goals
- Relax in the steam room after a hard workout or long day
- Spend some time getting to know your neighbors or hanging out with your friends in the community lounge and games room which includes both billiard and foosball tables
- Grab some popcorn and watch a movie (or your favorite team play) with full surround sound and comfortable leather chairs in the theatre room
- With a Starbucks coffee station in the main lobby, you won’t have to leave your building to get your favorite drink
- Collaborate or find a quiet place to work in the business centre boasting natural light with large windows
- Underground parking equipped with electric vehicle charging stations provide convenience for our environmentally conscious residents
- Keyless entry and on-site management help to keep the buildings secure and safe for residents
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
The community of Westbank in West Kelowna boasts gorgeous views, lakeside parks, organic wineries, and aromatic orchards. Shopping and dining are all within walking distance to Lakeview Pointe, and while there is access to many big box stores, there are lots of options to support local.
- You can select from diverse cuisine options that are a 5min walk away including: Italian, Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai Mexican, Japanese and traditional Western-style restaurants.
- There are several grocery options in your new neighborhood, so you don’t have to drive far, just 2min, or you could even walk because it’s just 8min to Save-On-Foods. You also have alternative local options like the Paynter’s Fruit Market, Fork Plant Based Market, and Thrive Naturals close by.
- If you want to beat the heat in the summer, the Kids Care Spray Park in Westbank Town Centre Park is a 12min walk away or the Gellatly Dog Beach is a 4min drive down to the beautiful Okanagan Lake.
- Discover your new favorite bottle of wine at one of the local vineyards on the westside: Ciao Bella Winery, Kalala Organic Estate Winery, Off The Grid Organic Winery, Crown & Thieves Mission Hill Family Estate Winery, Quail’s Gate Winery, and Frind Estates Winery.
- Bus stops are a 4min walk away accessing routes: 20 (Lakeview), 24 (Shannon Ridge), 25 (East Boundary), 26 (Old Okanagan), and 28 (Shannon Lake)
Open House October
Join us for our Open House!
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for certain lease terms and only during open house.
REDUCED SECURITY DEPOSIT + 1 MONTH FREE
Move in this month and you may qualify for our incentive:
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only based on certain lease terms.