What Your New Home Has Built In
- New appliances including; fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer
- Torly’s laminate flooring throughout
- Granite counter tops
- Open floor plan
- Each unit has its own air conditioning unit
- 9-ft ceilings with large windows in most suites
- Top floor units in building have vaulted ceilings
- Townhomes have separate garage and yard space
- Underground parking
- Outdoor courtyard patio with gazebo
- Dedicated storage room
- Bicycle storage
RENTAL OFFICE LOCATED at 201 Gorge Road East.
Nursery Heights is located in the Thetis Lake area of View Royal. These brand apartments for rent in Victoria consist of a 6 storey building along with spacious townhomes.
The building offers your many luxuries with high-end finishes. Complete with granite counter-tops, central air conditioning, in suite washer and dryer, laminate flooring throughout and all the modern finishes one would come to expect in a new building. Most of the units in the 6 storey building have 9 foot ceilings with the units on the top floors offering vaulted ceilings.
The large windows afford you plenty of natural light into your new apartment home and the open concept layouts are sure to please any ones tastes.
The townhomes come equipped with the same amenities as in the building but offer the convenience of a separate garage and a small yard for you and your family and friends to enjoy!
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Galloping Goose Trail is right next to the building providing easy access into downtown Victoria
- Close to the Juan de Fuca Recreation centre
- Provincial Park next door with direct access to hiking trails
- Near Thetis Lake where you can enjoy a day of swimming or relaxation. The lake is popular for its incredible trails and dog walking destinations.
- Public transit nearby to the building
- Close to schools including Royal Roads University
- Victoria General Hospital is nearby
Victoria, cosmopolitan city in an intimate setting is the capital city of British Columbia and sits on the craggy southern end of Vancouver Island. The world famous Butchart Gardens, with 55 acres of vivid floral displays, plus statuary, water features and a carousel, is one of many formal gardens in the city. Victoria is the southernmost major city in Western Canada and is about 100 km from Vancouver. The city is about 100 km from Seattle by airplane, seaplane or ferry. Known as “The Garden City”, Victoria is an attractive city and a popular tourism destination with a regional technology sector that has risen to be its largest revenue-generating private industry. Victoria is in the top twenty of world cities for quality-of-life, according to Numbeo. The city has several prestigious schools including Victoria College of Art, the Canadian College of Performing Arts. CAPREIT has a multitude of Victoria apartment rentals to choose from in this beautiful city and surrounding area.