What Your New Home Has Built In
- Large balconies
- Wide patio doors
- Fridge and stove available for rent
- Heat and electricity included
In Quartier Montcalm, Pere-Marquette Apartments offers the peace and luxury that anyone seeking an apartment for rent in Quebec City needs. Each apartment has two or three wide patio doors and a large balcony. The building is located directly in front of the magnificent Saints-Martyrs-Canadiens Catholic Church at the corner of des Braves Avenue and has a Walk Score of 78 meaning most errands can be accomplished on foot. Security access to the building and indoor parking complete the features of 736 Père Marquette.
- Low rise building
- Laundry in building
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Quiet location
- Across from Saints-Martyrs-Canadiens Catholic Church
- Easy main route street access
Each building contains several different models and sizes of apartments. Photos shown here are for indicative purposes only, and may not represent available suites.
Québec City’s gracious yet simple style continues to delight its residents, year after year. The city has everything it takes to please: an enchanting setting on the St. Lawrence, a priceless architectural heritage, a rich and colourful past and a warm heart bubbling over with the special joie de vivre that has characterized it for four centuries.
- École des Ursulines de Québec, École des Berges, École Saint-Jean Baptiste, École du Barreau, École architecture de Universite Laval, Conservatoire d’art dramatique de Quebec, École d’art de l’universite Laval, École Anne – Hébert, École internationale d’été de Pérce
- 10 bus stops nearby: D’auteuil 1124, H- Mercier 1259, Palais Montcalm, H-Mercier, T-D’Youville
Points of Interest:
- Hospitals: Hotel –Dieu de Quebec, Hopital Jefferey Hale, Hopital de l’enfant-Jesus, Hopital Saint-Sacrement
- Cultural Institutions, entertainment: The Plains of Abraham Museum, Museum of Civilization, Royal 22 e Regiment Museum, Musee national des beaux-arts du Quebec, Naval Museum of Quebec, Musee du Chocolat, Literary and historical society of Quebec, Musee Du Jade, The plains of Abraham Trail (historical site), Pole culturel du Monastere des Ursulines, Maison Henry-Stuart, Chateau Frontenac
Shopping & Dining:
- Quartier petit champlain, Promenades du vieux Quebec, Fleur de Lys Centre Commercial, La maison simons, Les Halles cartier, Magasin General P L Blouin, Roots