What Your New Home Has Built In
- Ceramic floors
- Washer and dryer hook up
- Larger suites have a dining area
- Private balconies or patios
- Panoramic views in some apartments
Photos shown here are for indicative purposes only, and may not represent available suites.
Beautifully landscaped, luxurious and recently constructed community of condo-quality low-rise apartments for rent in Le Campanile neighbourhood of Sainte Foy, close to Quebec City.
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
• Outdoor heated pool
• Indoor and outdoor parking
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Sainte-Foy is a suburb of Quebec City, and is home to several big sights like the Aquarium du Québec and Parc Nautique de Cap-Rouge, a park with views over the Saint Lawrence River. Shopping destinations include Place Ste-Foy and Laurier Québec, major malls with brand-name shops and department stores. Dating to 1663, the sprawling Université Laval campus features a botanical garden, an indoor stadium, and nearby casual eateries.
- Laval University, Cegep Sainte-foy, Cegep Garneau, Champlain College
- The local bus network (Réseau de transport de la Capitale/RTC) operates various routes
- The Gare de Sainte-Foy (3255, Chemin de la Gare, G1W 3A8) train station
- Quebec City Jean Lesage Airport
Points of Interest:
- Sainte-Foy has three ice hockey rinks, one sports centre, 33 soccer fields, 2 Pools, 13 exterior pools, three cinemas, one theatre, Laurier Québec, Place de La Cite, and La Pyramide
- Parc de la Plage Jacques-Cartier, Aquarium of Quebec, Parc Nautique de Cap-Rouge
Shopping & Dining:
- Laurier Mall, Place Quatre-Bourgeois Mall
1 Month Free Rent*
When you sign a lease today.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.