Le Paris Apartments
Contact the Rental Office
What Your New Home Has Built In
- Ceramic Tiles in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Parquet flooring
RENTAL OFFICE LOCATED AT 650 WOODCLIFFE PRIVATE
Le Paris offers you 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Ottawa. The apartments range in size from 545 sq. ft. to 830 sq. ft. providing you ample space for your living needs.
The kitchens are equipped with a fridge, stove and plenty of cupboard space as well. The apartment comes with parquet flooring throughout with ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom. The units are very bright and all come equipped with a balcony for where you can sit and enjoy the outdoors right from your apartment home. Le Paris is a pet friendly apartment as we understand that your pets are part of the family too. On-site laundry offers you the convenience of not having to leave the building to take care of your laundry.
- Outdoor parking
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Living at Le Paris has you close to everything you will need as you are minutes away from Ottawa’s famous Byward Market, restaurants, grocery stores and shopping. Enjoy the outdoors then take in the abundance of parks, trails and the Rideau River. You will also be minutes to downtown Ottawa which has many attractions for you to enjoy including Parliament Hill and several museums.
Visit us today and we will gladly show you why Le Paris is the best choice for your living needs.
- Byward Market
- Grocery store
- Rideau River
- Parliament Hill
Ottawa - National Capital Region, The Greater Ottawa Region, ON
As Canada’s fourth largest metropolis and the country’s capital city, Ottawa offers a unique urban yet intimate lifestyle. This vibrant, bilingual city lies south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of southern Ontario across from Hull Quebec. and provides a unique range of cultural, shopping, festivals and dining amenities. The Public Service of Canada and the high-tech industry are the area’s major employers, but tourism is also an important part of Ottawa’s economy.
- Ottawa has the highest per capita concentration of engineers, scientists, and residents with PhDs in Canada.
- Universities: Carleton University, University of Ottawa, Dominican University College, Saint Paul University.
- Colleges: Algonquin College, La Cité collégiale.
- Public School boards: Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB), Ottawa Catholic School Board
- OC Transpo operates the public transit system.
Points of Interest:
- Museums: and Galleries: National Gallery of Canada, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, the Canada Science and Technology Museum, and many more
- National Arts Centre
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Canadian Tire Centre, home of the Ottawa Senators
Shopping & Dining: