Aspen Village Townhomes
Contact the Rental Office
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What Your New Home Has Built In
These townhomes feature 9’ ceilings, multiple appliances and ample storage space.
- In-suite laundry
- Balcony or outdoor space
- Upgraded & deluxe suites with 9′ ceilings
- Parquet floors
- Some suites with air conditioning
Picture yourself among the spacious and friendly neighbourhood of Orleans while living in these townhomes. Indoor/outdoor parking and a children’s playground to keep little ones entertained.
- Outdoor, visitors parking, and attached garage parking (some suites)
- Parking included for some suites
- Children’s playground
- Storage space
- Pet friendly
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Rental office is located at 650 Woodcliffe Private
Situated a short drive from the heart of Ottawa, Aspen Village townhomes feature a vibrant neighbourhood with close proximity to all the amenities you’ll need while living in these deluxe suites. Nearby restaurants, bakeries shops and sports centres make life at Aspen Village convenient and easy. Roy Park, Heritage Park and Chapel Hill are all steps from your front door when you call Aspen Village home.
- Get everything you need steps from your door with restaurants, shops and recreation right in your neighbourhood.
- Navigate your commute easily with close proximity to major streets and highways like Innes Road, Jean D’Arc, St Joseph Blvd, Highway 417 and Highway 174.
- Close by hospitals and health centres offer peace of mind to families and elderly renters.
- Take advantage of our capital city’s cultural offerings all year long, such as summertime festivals, Winterlude and ice skating along the Rideau Canal.
As Canada’s fourth largest metropolis and the country’s capital city, Ottawa offers a unique urban yet intimate lifestyle. This vibrant, bilingual city lies south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of southern Ontario across from Hull Quebec. and provides a unique range of cultural, shopping, festivals and dining amenities. The Public Service of Canada and the high-tech industry are the area’s major employers, but tourism is also an important part of Ottawa’s economy.
- Ottawa has the highest per capita concentration of engineers, scientists, and residents with PhDs in Canada.
- Universities: Carleton University, University of Ottawa, Dominican University College, Saint Paul University.
- Colleges: Algonquin College, La Cité collégiale.
- Public School boards: Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB), Ottawa Catholic School Board
- OC Transpo operates the public transit system.
Points of Interest:
- Museums: and Galleries: National Gallery of Canada, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, the Canada Science and Technology Museum, and many more
- National Arts Centre
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Canadian Tire Centre, home of the Ottawa Senators
Shopping & Dining: