Contact the Rental Office
What Your New Home Has Built In
Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites ranging from 750 to 1050 sq. ft., providing ample room for your needs.
- Fridge and stove included
- Large suites with lots of cupboard space
- Heat and water included
- Hydro (electricity) included
- Private balcony
Sunnybrooke is located in the town of Cote-Saint-Luc with a good mix of apartments for rent ranging from one to two-bedrooms.
- On-site laundry
- Interior parking
- Cats and small dogs allowed
- Modern, stylish lobby
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
You won’t have to travel very far to enjoy the benefits of the many neighbourhood amenities. Plus, easy access to Montréal’s downtown core, and proximity to a wide range of services.
- Abundant public transit options including extensive bus network services and the Montréal-West suburban train station (2 km away)
- Near great schools, an excellent library, a state-of-the-art aquatic centre, a sports arena and a recreational centre
- In the immediate area, you will find banks, pharmacies, the Cote-Saint-Luc shopping centre and several restaurants and grocery stores
- Nearby parks include Strathearn Park, Parc Dave Reid and parc William-Bowie
Côte Saint-Luc, Montreal , QC
Nestled within the bustling city of Montreal, Côte Saint-Luc offers a delightful and energetic demographic with a strong sense of community. The neighbourhood has a great selection of shopping, dining, and recreational options, boasting a wealth of sports programs, an aquatic centre, 29 picturesque parks, and one of Quebec’s premier public libraries.
In the area:
- Aaron-Hart Park
- Dufferin Park
- Rosemary-Brown Park
- Carré Decarie
- Carré Lucerne
- Rockland Centre
- Marché Central
- Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal
- Elna Medical Complex
- Mary’s Hospital Center
- Concordia University – Loyola Campus
- Montreal University HEC
1 Month Free Rent*
When you sign a lease today.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.