What Your New Home Has Built In
Bachelor, 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom suites available to suit every need.
- Fridge and stove included
- Heat and water included
- Hydro (electricity) included
Located at 5740 Cavendish Blvd, In the heart of Côte St-Luc, The Red Top Tower apartments offer 256 apartments with the latest finishes that make your home a trendy and cozy place to live.
- Resident living room and spacious common areas
- Security cameras
- Garbage chutes
- Small dogs/cats allowed (less than 10 pounds)
- Storage available
- Fitness centre
- Intercom & automatic door system
- Private shuttle service to Concordia’s Loyola Campus
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Red Top Tower is a short walk from Quartier Cavendish mall, where you can do groceries, have a meal and more. If you are a student at Concordia University, you can even save on transit thanks to our private shuttle service to the Loyola Campus.
- Parks: Pierre Elliott Trudeau park, Veterans park, Rembrandt park
- Primary and secondary schools. Concordia University, Campus Loyola (15 minutes away)
- Quartier Cavendish mall
- IGA grocery store
- Corner store
- Bus service (Lines : 104, 161, 138, 370, 162, 262)
- Easy access to highways
Côte St-Luc is a vibrant and charming place to live with a great selection of shopping, restaurants and activities available. Along with Hampstead and Montreal West, Côte Saint-Luc forms an enclave within the City of Montreal. The many sports and recreation programs, aquatic centre, 29 parks, and one of the leading municipal public libraries in Quebec make it an attractive residential community in the west end. A bilingual municipality with a diverse, predominantly english speaking population, Côté Saint-Luc has been a leader on human right issues.Explore Côte Saint-Luc