What Your New Home Has Built In
- Parquet floors throughout
- Fridge and Stove Included
- Heating and water included
Glencrest Terrace Apartments has one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent in Burlington and is well-located next to many amenities and benefits.
- Storage available
- Modern laundry facilities
- Party room
- Outdoor parking available
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Close to the shores of Lake Ontario Glencrest Terrace Apartments has access to Highways 403, 407, and the QEW as well as the Burlington GO Train Station. The surrounding community offers a variety of amenities including numerous parks, libraries, and retail shopping such as Mountainside Park and the Burlington Mall.
- Near Highways 403, 407, QEW
- Close to the Burlington GO Train Station
- Nearby parks include: Westbury Park, Kerns Park, Cavendish Park, Mountainside Park, City View Park
- Close to the Burlington waterfront
- Near Burlington Mall & Cumberland Mall
- Shops nearby include: Sobeys, Costco, Metro, Canadian Tire, Target
- Several schools in the area
- Close to Lake Ontario
Burlington is a surburban city in the Halton Region of the Greater Toronto Area, and is located less than an hour away from both Toronto & Niagara Falls. Burlington is at the western end of the Greater Toronto Area along the shores of Lake Ontario. Burlington provides the advantages of a well-serviced urban centre, but with a small-town ambiance. Many summer festivals: Ribfest, and the Burlington Sound of Music Festival. There so much to do: Explore the Royal Botanical Gardens, one of North America’s largest gardens, or take a stroll on the Brant Street Pier in the beautiful waterfront Spencer Smith Park – home to Ribfest and the Sound of Music Festival, Canada Day, Children’s Festival and Lakeside Festival of Lights. The area has a robust industrial economy with automotive, manufacturing and food-processing sectors well represented.
- McMaster University’s DeGroote School of Business
- Two main area school boards: Halton District School Board, the Halton Catholic District School Board
- Burlington Transit, the public transport provider in the city, provides service on a transportation grid centred on three commuter GO Train stations: Appleby, Burlington and Aldershot.
- Highways 403, QEW, 407 ETR
Points of Interest:
- Royal Botanical Gardens, Art Gallery of Burlington
- Joseph Brant Hospital
- Spencer Smith Park, the Brant Street Pier
Shopping & Dining:
- Shopping centres: Burlington Centre , Village Square and Mapleview Centre
No Last Month's Rent Deposit
No last month’s rent deposit is required*
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for new residents only.