What Your New Home Has Built In
Our Townhomes for rent in Brampton will make your family feel comfortable the second you walk through the door to your new home with the feeling of home ownership combined with the flexibility of rental housing.
- Fridge & stove
- Washer and dryer
- Parquet & tiled floors
Balmoral Townhomes is perfect for families, and is located in a beautiful park setting at Balmoral Drive & Dixie Road.
- Children’s playground
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
- Family-friendly area
- Area restaurants include Montana’s and Shoeless Joes
- Schools in the area include Balmoral Public School, Bramalea Secondary School
- Walking distance to Chincousey Park and places of worship
- Bramalea city centre is close by for all your shopping needs
- Easily accessible to Highway 410
- Public transit nearby
- 15 minutes to Toronto International Airport
Brampton is a surburban city in the Peel Region of the Greater Toronto Area and is the region’s third most populous municipality. Brampton has grown to become one of the most diverse cities in Canada, and is home to a thriving South Asian community. Brampton has attracted both residents and business, and is a prime location for corporate head offices, factories, warehousing & transportation- including: Loblaws, Chrysler Canada, Nestlé Amazon and more. There is always something to do in Brampton: Beach Parties, Multicultural Festivals, Musical Entertainment, the list goes on! Brampton’s many rivers and lakes, including the Credit and the West Humber Rivers, Heart Lake, Professor’s Lake, and Loafer’s Lake provide popular leisure activities for residents.
- Many private post-secondary institutions offering vocational training including Springfield College Brampton, CDI College, TriOS College, Academy of Learning, and many more.
- Two main school boards: the Peel District School Board, and the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board,
- Close to Pearson International Airport (in Mississauga)
- Local transit is provided by Brampton Transit, with connections to other systems such as MiWay, York Region Transit, Go Transit, and Toronto Transit Commission.
- There are three GO Train stations in Brampton along the Kitchener line: Bramalea, Brampton and Mount Pleasant
- GO Bus service to York University and subway stations at Yorkdale Mall and York Mills in Toronto.
- Highways 401, 403, QEW, 407 ETR
Points of Interest:
- William Osler Health Centre
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives, Rose Theatre, Artway Gallery, Beaux Arts Brampton, Lester B. Pearson Theatre
- Gage Park, Mount Chinguacousy and the Chinguacousy Park-Greenhouse and gardens, Claireville Conservation Area, Professor’s Lake
- South Fletchers Sportsplex