Les Belvédères sur le Fleuve
Contact the Rental Office
Fri – 8:00 to 4:00 pm
Sat – Visits by appointment only
Sun – Visits by appointment only
LocationLes Belvédères sur le Fleuve1320 boulevard des Chutes suite 103, Beauport, QC$1,325 - $1,785Bachelor - 3 Bedroom
What Your New Home Has Built In
The apartments range in size from 864 to 1,664 square feet. All apartments feature a large balcony with those on the ground floor enjoying private terraces. The two-toned kitchen cabinets with undermount lighting complete the modern look of these luxurious apartments.
- Laminate floors in living and dining rooms
- Ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom
- Bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Two-toned kitchen cabinets with undermount lighting
- Private closed in-suite laundry room with washer and dryer hookups
- Large glass balconies with units on first floor having large terraces
- Storage locker included
Les Belvédères sur le Fleuve is a superior quality multi residential asset located in the heart of Québec City’s Beauport
borough and within steps of the St-Lawrence River waterfront, and composed of three mid-rise apartment buildings with 260 apartments for rent and 364 interior parking stalls.
- Spacious, bright and well finished 1, 2, 3 bedroom suites
- Underground parking stalls
- Bicycle parking
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Located in the Beauport borough of Québec City, the property is steps away from the St. Lawrence River.
Beauport is a major north eastern suburb of QuebecCity, alongside the Saint Lawrence River.
The Beauport borough benefits from a 5km long coastline, marked by remarkable views and very interesting recreational and tourist facilities. Beauport offers a wide range of activities to its residents.
Residents can walk, run, cycle along the St. Lawrence River and can practice several activities in the Montmorency Falls and the Orleans Island.
Beauport, Quebec, QC
Beauport is a major north eastern suburb of Quebec City, alongside the Saint Lawrence River. The Beauport borough benefits from a 5km long coastline, marked by remarkable views and very interesting recreational and tourist facilities. Beauport offers a wide range of activities to its residents. Residents can walk, run, cycle along the St Lawrence River and can practice several activities in the Montmorency Falls and the Orleans Island.
- Primary and High Schools nearby
- Laval University is about a 15 minute drive
- Right by two major highways
- Public transportation within walking distance
Points of Interest:
- Within 10 minutes’ drive to Old Québec, Montmorency Falls, Baie de Beauport, Several hospitals nearby, Several parks within a 3-minute drive, Gyms, Daycare located close by.
Shopping & Dining:
- Promenades Beauport Shopping Center
- Grocery store is only a 3-minute drive
- Several restaurants and cafes within walking distance