Rent with us Remotely
What does Renting Remotely mean?
We understand, that even at the best of times, it can be daunting to navigate the search for your next rental apartment or townhome. CAPREIT has rethought the way we show and rent our properties to make your life easier and to prioritize the safety and well-being of all stakeholders.
We like to call this approach “Renting Remotely”. We have everything you need to find your next apartment. We want to make searching for an apartment from the comfort of your couch even more convenient and streamlined than ever.
You’ll find a range of online resources, content and tools on our website to help you every step of the way from finding a rental in your area, to virtually viewing the suite you’re interested in, to starting your application on your mobile device, computer or tablet. Of course, our Leasing Specialists also remain available to assist you via telephone and email.
We have virtual tours for most of our buildings. Use the convenient apartment search system on caprent.com to find the right apartments available to rent in your desired area. We’ve got a host of features on each building page to help you rent with us remotely:
- Click on Virtual Tour button to View a 360° Interactive Tour* We have virtual tours for most of our buildings. (*Where available)
- Check out the Gallery Click on View Gallery to view photos and videos* of the building, suites and amenities (*Where available)
- View Floor Plans Click on Click on view all Floorplans* to see the layouts & features (*Where available)
- Like What you See? Click on Apply to Lease to start the Application Process.
- Interested in a suite type that’s not currently available? Click the on Wait List button to join the wait list for this property.
- Need to see a little more detail on a particular unit? Ask about a live video tour – so you can check out the unit via a video chat tour with an agent.
We’ve got you covered. See for yourself how we made it easy for you to RENT WITH US REMOTELY.
Five Major Residential Rental REITs launch ForAffordable.ca A window into how Canada’s five largest publicly traded residential rental REITs operate and their ideas to address …
CAPREIT’s Chief Executive Officer Mark Kenney, joined BNN Bloomberg to discuss CAPREITs Q3 results, the lack of housing supply and current state of the rental …
In over 25 years, Canadian Apartment Properties REIT has grown from owning interests in 2,900 residential suites to interests in over 67,000 suites, townhomes and land leased community sites with a total asset value exceeding $17 billion. We have expanded into key growth markets across Canada, as well as internationally.
CAPREIT has a vested interest in providing safe, clean and viable places for Canadians to live. Whether through ESG initiatives, capital expenditure or other projects, we invest in the maintenance of our communities and the benefit are passed on to our residents.
Happy #WorldHealthDay! This year’s theme is ‘Our Planet, Our Health’ which focuses on the importance of keeping humans and the planet healthy, in order to create livable communities, where clean air, water and food are available for all.