The Olympic Village
- The Olympic Village is a twin-tower structure originally built as the athletes’ residence for the 1976 Summer Olympics and is one of Montreal’s most impressive landmarks.
- Just 15 minutes from downtown, this complex is located in the Rosemont – La Petite patrie borough
- in front of Maisonneuve Park, and just a few minutes walk from the Viau and LAssomption metro stations
and close to bus routes 136, 185, 131.
- Close proximity to the Montreal Botanical Garden, the Olympic Park, the Saputo Stadium, the Maurice
Richard skating rink, Montreal Biodôme, and the Montreal golf training center.
- Movie theater within walking distance
- Near Marguerite-De Lajemmerais school
- Gross Leasable Area: 243,797
- Year Building was Built: 1976
- Anchor Tenants: 5 Quebec Ministries