What Your New Home Has Built In
Le Comesol’s apartments are big and bright, and have spacious balconies.
- Heat and water included
- Hydro (electricity) included
- Fridge & stove included
This all-inclusive building in Saint-Laurent is surrounded by lush green spaces.
- Outside swimming pool
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Garbage chutes
- Underground and outside parking
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Le Comesol Apartments is located only minutes away from both highways 15 and 40, grocery stores, shopping centres, schools, public transportation and much more, these apartments are really near everything!
- Corner shop in the building next-door
- Close to shopping centre
- Hospital and schools
- Easy access to the highway (N/S and E/W)
- Transit Score of 60: Public transit nearby
Saint-Laurent is a quiet, residential borough of Montreal located in the northern part of the island. It is home to the large Place Vertu mall, Cégep de Saint-Laurent, and Vanier College. Marcel-Laurin Park has a peaceful pond, wooded walking trails, and athletic fields, while other small parks dot the neighbourhood. Hotels sit northeast of Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. Saint-Laurent is a major employment hub and is home to many aerospace and air transportation companies including Air Canada, Bombardier Aerospace, and Air Transat.
- Cégep de Saint-Laurent
- Vanier College
- Du Collège and Côte-Vertu Metro stations on the Orange line
- Serviced by multiple CTCUM bus routes
- Trains: Deux-Montagnes Exo line, Bois-Franc, Du Ruisseau and Montpellier.
- Autoroute 15, Autoroute 40, and Autoroute 13
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Points of Interest:
- Parks: Saint Laurent Park, Marcel-Laurin Park, Bois Franc Park
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Complexe sportif de Saint-Laurent
- Bibliothèque du Boisé
- Laurentian Lanes
Shopping & Dining:
- Place Vertu Mall
- Decarie Hot Dog
- Norgate Shopping Centre