Contact the Rental Office
What Your New Home Has Built In
- Fridge and stove
- Heat and water
- Direct link to fire department from suites
- Balconies (some units)
*Photos shown here are for indicative purposes only, and may not represent available suites.
The Saint-Luc Apartments the perfect blend of European-style architecture with modern living, centrally located in the walled city of old Quebec City.
- Wonderful rooftop patio with views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec City
- Building entries with wonderful architecture and adornments
- Parking available
- On-site building manager
Get to Know the Neighbourhood
Residents of the Saint-Luc Apartments enjoy everything the city of Quebec has to offer. Located in the walled city of old Quebec City it is steps away from shopping centres, fine dining, and extravagant galleries. Just moments to downtown area with government offices and major businesses.
Old Quebec, Quebec City Area, QC
Québec City’s gracious yet simple style continues to delight its residents, year after year. The city has everything it takes to please: an enchanting setting on the St. Lawrence, a priceless architectural heritage, a rich and colourful past and a warm heart bubbling over with the special joie de vivre that has characterized it for four centuries.
- École des Ursulines de Québec, École des Berges, École Saint-Jean Baptiste, École du Barreau, École architecture de Universite Laval, Conservatoire d’art dramatique de Quebec, École d’art de l’universite Laval, École Anne – Hébert, École internationale d’été de Pérce
- 10 bus stops nearby: D’auteuil 1124, H- Mercier 1259, Palais Montcalm, H-Mercier, T-D’Youville
Points of Interest:
- Hospitals: Hotel –Dieu de Quebec, Hopital Jefferey Hale, Hopital de l’enfant-Jesus, Hopital Saint-Sacrement
- Cultural Institutions, entertainment: The Plains of Abraham Museum, Museum of Civilization, Royal 22 e Regiment Museum, Musee national des beaux-arts du Quebec, Naval Museum of Quebec, Musee du Chocolat, Literary and historical society of Quebec, Musee Du Jade, The plains of Abraham Trail (historical site), Pole culturel du Monastere des Ursulines, Maison Henry-Stuart, Chateau Frontenac
Shopping & Dining:
- Quartier petit champlain, Promenades du vieux Quebec, Fleur de Lys Centre Commercial, La maison simons, Les Halles cartier, Magasin General P L Blouin, Roots